Do You Like Going To The Movie Theater, Why Or Why Not?

10d @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @MrAtticusLebowski @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @archiz @datgirl @Paris13
10d @chrissykerdock

What Girls Said 15

• I like going once in a while to watch movies that are better on the big screen (action and fantasy). And I love movie theatre popcorn!

But it's too expensive to go regularly.

• I like going alone. The theater next to me has reclining heated seats so I bring a pillow and a blanket and just chill out. That's why I always wait a month before I go see a movie because I wanna make sure I can have two recliners next to each other so I can make a bed lol

• I generally dont like it. I hate dealing with the kids that act like idiots and you invariably run into a few that have to share their opinions and discussions with the entire theatre... and the people that have to continually put their feet on the seat back next to your head and kick your seat back. So, i usually only will go to theatres that have isolated seating. I go to one called iPic, they serve dinner and drinks and you get nice big comfy chairs and generally the rude people dont go there cuz its too expensive. People actually go there to enjoy the movie.

• It's not bad once in a while, but it's expensive.

• 10d

How much would you pay for it?
      Because I avoid going to Rome because it costs double what I would pay in my town, but from your answer I think you are gonna pay waaaay much more than that.

• 10d

Oh so it isn't that different, here I would pay 5 euros and 10 in Rome, since so many of you were saying "it is expensive" I was expecting 25 dollars or so!

• 10d

@Giacomanzo Considering I can wait for the movie to come out on Amazon Prime or something and pay almost the same price to own the movie, I'd rather do that. Haha.

• i do like it. i just wish it didn't cost so much.

• I don't like crowds, sitting next to potentially annoying people, and being blasted with sound from all angles.

I like drive in movies better. Old school.

• 10d

I guess they still have those by you? They tore them all down by me , last one left was 15 years ago, land was worth more then here I guess, I miss going to a drive inn movie

• I love it.

• I love going to the movies

• I like it, but don't go often!

• I love going it's super fun! Kinda annoying when you gotta go to the bathroom though😂

• yeah ı like

• I love going to the movie theater, especially with my friends.

• Yeah i kinda like it

• I like it.

• I used to love going to the cinema, not so much these days though. Everytime I go to the cinema, it's full of retards yelling during the entire film.

What Guys Said 18

• I mainly go to them for IMAX 3D or any kind of "3D" experience with surround sound. Everything else I can just experience from home or at my buddies' place.

• Yes, I always enjoy the big screen but my current girlfriend does not like going to see a movie in a theater.

• I don't like it because I'm not into movies in general. I don't watch them. And I don't understand why movie theatres are so expensive. You can watch the same thing at home for a fraction of the cost.

• I love going to the movie theater. I like watching a new film on the big screen with the theater all dark. I like the build up of anticipation with the previews and even the ads. And I love munching on popcorn while I watch a movie.

• Not much anymore.

I pay to go into a theater, and before the movie starts, I get a bunch of commercials. The way I look at it, I have already paid to get in, and bombarding me with commercials is abuse.

I was once in a theater watching a movie, and I heard RUUUMMMMBLE, RUUUUUMMMBLE, RUUUUMMMBLE, BAAA-BOOOOOOMMM, RUUMBLE coming through the wall from some other movie that was running in the next theater. It kind of takes your mindset out of what you're watching. They have these multi-theaters butted against each other, but they don't seem to care enough to have walls that are more soundproof. They didn't even have any place on their website where I could make a comment. That's one of the reasons I only go to a theater about once a year, and one of those megatheaters, I refuse to go to anymore, because of that sound issue I described above.

Mark

• I like to but it's so expensive and don't like going alone so I take my kids to the bargain matinee once in awhile

• I do, but I barely go.

• Only for real blockbusters, a ticket is $35 usd these days where i live.

• Too expensive and sometimes too distracting due to the ocassional asshole. Haven't went since Beavis and Butthead did America. These days movies are free on sites like Yify. Even legally it's better to own the blu-ray for the same price as watching it once.

• It's awesome! My favorite one is a super tiny one in the complex in my home town. It's Egyptian themed and is about 5 seats wide, 3 on one side of the isle, two on the other. It feels like you have your own personal giant screen :)

• I go to a mall restaurant gets food and get buzzed then watch a movie.

• i do like it but it depends if i feel the movie is worth it more or less

• Only if it's a movie that I really want to see.

• I do like it. It's nice experiencing bigger budget movies on the big screen where the efforts of the production crew really comes to life

• ı dont like to watch things in crowd as people laugh and ı can't hear anything

• Yes, perfect date.

• I like it but rarely do so nowadays. Not so many movies that are worth 8-15 eu.

• yes, i do.