Were the puberty gods good to you?

Were the puberty gods good to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Puberty didn't change him. Money changed him. He looks exactly the same in both pictures except he's wearing better clothes and a better hair cut in the second pick. If everybody had money like that I bet we'd all look good. Unfortuanately the puberty gods decided to wack me with the ugly stick. I got all the negative parts of puberty and none of the positives. I got stretchmarks, acne, and unbearable period cramps. I didn't get any boobs or a curvy waist or hips. It's ok though. I'll just have to make a sacrifice to the puberty gods.

• Picture was irrelevant to the question lol... and you're 16, you're not exactly done with puberty

• Hopefully they'll accept my sacrifice and turn me into one of those beautiful people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never changed much. Got a rockin beard and deep voice, but my growth spurt was a sick joke. Quit growing at 13 :/

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 36

• I looked the worse 13-15 lol so I don't know haha! I hit puberty before that phase so I think that it wasn't thanks to puberty :P
    But I changed a lot at 16

• Did you ever have braces during that time lol

• My face was so chubby >< I'm the unlucky type who can't carry the extra fat well >< My face gets immediately very chubby (even without being obese!) T_T !! At 15 I started starving myself and lost all the weight, my face changed completely, and a stupid guy in HS started saying that I got a plastic surgery, ouch :x

• Maybe that was his weird way of hitting on you lol... plastic surgery... some people just don't what not to say lol
      Either way you look gorgeous now haha :P

• he looks exactly the same! wow, thats crazy lol

• Yeah some people just never change lol... all he needed to do was cut the hair

• i look pretty much the same as i did when i was ten

• you should have used Neville from Harry Potter:
    sugarscape.cdnds.net/.../...24107337-neville-1.jpg

and to answer question - puberty gods made me an ugly-looking bitch

• Ehhhh, kind of. I don't think I changed that much.

• Well... I did get a really nice pair of tits and ass, so I would say yes :P

• Lmao except from his hairstyle he looks exactly the same 😂

And I don't know.. probably not

• Isn't that photo more representative of the stylist gods than anything else?

• A picture doesn't have to be a perfect representation, all it did was show a timeline.

• My point being... you didn't answer the question and brought up an irrelevant picture.

• Lol. But who brought irrelevant picture into the discussion in the first place? And by doing so made it relevant?
      I think with effort and style even the ugliest duckling can grow up to look good, making any "puberty gods" irrelevant.

• Yes!

• I still look the same 5 years ago

• Cause you've always looked great ;P

• eh sure XD
      but I did have acne and braces before 2 years so that took some points down

• Not really but, meh.

• Meh.. acne and no boobs. Also I haven't grownn since I was 12.

• Well... I always had big boobs (in comparison to other girls my age, at least). So that didn't change all that much after puberty. I guess it just let me start to actually appreciate them plus my small-ish waist:hips ratio?

• Yeah once the prepubescent gods were done with their cruel joke

• How bad was it lol... I'm betting on, pimples, braces and really tall for your age :o

• I'll make sure to use my flamethrower next time.
      Either or. Haha really? I was expecting you to be more fun sized for some reason.

• Now we're talking haha
      Lol yeah really :P what height is considered fun size

• Yes haha, I feel so blessed... never get pimples/whiteheads/blackheads, my teeth are white and I don't need braces, no razor burn or ingrown hairs, have never needed makeup or a bra (I still wear one to school). I'm VERY tall for my age (around 6 ft) which I honestly like, too. I'm happy with my body and myself, and I feel pretty happy that I'm able to say that :')

• I still look the same as I was when I was 15 so nothing much.

• Hell yeah, I look the same from when I was a kid but my preteen/early teen years... oh god.

• Did you hide all those pictures in the back of your closet by now lol

• Oh god hahaha I don't know how that'd work with me being a girl and guys have a easier time with moisting cakes 😏

• Oh no... you're just not thinking big enough to make this work
      Just take a squat position over the cake and the dripping magic work haha
      cos.h-cdn.co/.../...438185696-sumo-squat-jumps.gif

• The ugly days, i still remember them. When i was 12-16 my bro use to call me pimple face. My nose was so huge it literally resembled a pigs nose. Or so i thought. But when i hit 18 damn i became a hot mama. And now that I'm 21 i'm still hot! 😂😂😂

• Not really, haven't changed much.

• I wish lmao

• who is that guy?

i'm not sure but i had acne

• I haven't changed that much, except my brow game is a better now, haha.

• It's all about the brow game lol... I've seen some big differences when girls do that... I'm like "HOOWWWW" :P

• Very.

• How bad was it before haha

• Are you going to proudly show them off on this question lol
      I've been slacking lately... I promise to step up my stalk game from now on haha

• Haha if anyone asks to post throwback photos I will

• I dont know lol

• So far they've been kind.

• Yeah they were.

• Were you the female equivalent of that picture of the big guy sitting behind his computer haha

• I would give so much to see that happen again haha 👀😂😂 did he try to play it off like he was just joking around?

• Haha yeah he's like we're both jokers I'm like nah you're just an ugly troll

• Yes it made me pretty cute.

• Yep.

• Nopeeee 😂

• I've always been hot

• Lol well you're definitely confident 😬

• always. If my brother taught me anything, he taught me to always have confidence in myself and anything I do. I can go without combing my hair for months and still be thebomb. com and I never wear makeup or clothes so yeah. I was sexy I am sexy and I always will be til the day I die. And even after that

• And not one pimple has EVER touched my beautiful face. My teeth are white and straight

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 20

• i'd say yes. i feel satisfied

• Yup it was

• Yes I've always been beautiful

• They never paid me a visit ;(
    Forever young

• Nope

• Err.. no, but at the same time yes. I don't know, it is what it is.

• Nope. not even close

• Yeah, they were so nice to me.

• I surely received on mm^2 of body hair from each of them.

• He looks the same lol, dude just cut his hair!

yeah they were really good to me lol

• It was so hard finding an impartial pic lol... it's either well he just lost weight or she just learned how to use makeup haha

lol and the ladies thank them every day for you :D

• Thanks bro! Haha yeah I bet! Its crazy how much a haircut and new wardrobe can do!

• Sort of.

• As in you've always been handsome... damn bruh don't rub it in haha

• If only bro lol nah puberty gods didn't help me not being fat, I had to take care of that myself... those fuckers

• My face is a joke

• They gave me facial hair and a face full of pimples, and can therefore go to hell.

• Yeah. I hit puberty at 11 lol i had lots of acne but it all cleared up thankfully.

• Quite the opposite 😅

• that in the picture is not "puberty". thatยดs wearing a suit. xD he looks exactly the same but with a style makeover :P

• Not really. I can grow facial hair now. That's about all

• In...

• yes made m penis grow a couple of inches and height

• Yessir. At least in terms of height lol