Were the puberty gods good to you?

Were the puberty gods good to you?

What Girls Said 37

• Puberty didn't change him. Money changed him. He looks exactly the same in both pictures except he's wearing better clothes and a better hair cut in the second pick. If everybody had money like that I bet we'd all look good. Unfortuanately the puberty gods decided to wack me with the ugly stick. I got all the negative parts of puberty and none of the positives. I got stretchmarks, acne, and unbearable period cramps. I didn't get any boobs or a curvy waist or hips. It's ok though. I'll just have to make a sacrifice to the puberty gods.

• 12d

Picture was irrelevant to the question lol... and you're 16, you're not exactly done with puberty

• 12d

Hopefully they'll accept my sacrifice and turn me into one of those beautiful people.

• I looked the worse 13-15 lol so I don't know haha! I hit puberty before that phase so I think that it wasn't thanks to puberty :P
    But I changed a lot at 16

• 12d

Did you ever have braces during that time lol

• 12d

My face was so chubby >< I'm the unlucky type who can't carry the extra fat well >< My face gets immediately very chubby (even without being obese!) T_T !! At 15 I started starving myself and lost all the weight, my face changed completely, and a stupid guy in HS started saying that I got a plastic surgery, ouch :x

• 12d

Maybe that was his weird way of hitting on you lol... plastic surgery... some people just don't what not to say lol
      Either way you look gorgeous now haha :P

• he looks exactly the same! wow, thats crazy lol

• 12d

Yeah some people just never change lol... all he needed to do was cut the hair

• you should have used Neville from Harry Potter:
    sugarscape.cdnds.net/.../...24107337-neville-1.jpg

and to answer question - puberty gods made me an ugly-looking bitch

• Ehhhh, kind of. I don't think I changed that much.

• Well... I did get a really nice pair of tits and ass, so I would say yes :P

• Lmao except from his hairstyle he looks exactly the same 😂

And I don't know.. probably not

• Isn't that photo more representative of the stylist gods than anything else?

• 12d

A picture doesn't have to be a perfect representation, all it did was show a timeline.

• 12d

My point being... you didn't answer the question and brought up an irrelevant picture.

• 12d

Lol. But who brought irrelevant picture into the discussion in the first place? And by doing so made it relevant?
      I think with effort and style even the ugliest duckling can grow up to look good, making any "puberty gods" irrelevant.

• Yes!

• I still look the same 5 years ago

• 12d

Cause you've always looked great ;P

• 12d

eh sure XD
      but I did have acne and braces before 2 years so that took some points down

• i look pretty much the same as i did when i was ten

• Meh.. acne and no boobs. Also I haven't grownn since I was 12.

• The ugly days, i still remember them. When i was 12-16 my bro use to call me pimple face. My nose was so huge it literally resembled a pigs nose. Or so i thought. But when i hit 18 damn i became a hot mama. And now that I'm 21 i'm still hot! 😂😂😂

• Well... I always had big boobs (in comparison to other girls my age, at least). So that didn't change all that much after puberty. I guess it just let me start to actually appreciate them plus my small-ish waist:hips ratio?

• Yes haha, I feel so blessed... never get pimples/whiteheads/blackheads, my teeth are white and I don't need braces, no razor burn or ingrown hairs, have never needed makeup or a bra (I still wear one to school). I'm VERY tall for my age (around 6 ft) which I honestly like, too. I'm happy with my body and myself, and I feel pretty happy that I'm able to say that :')

• I still look the same as I was when I was 15 so nothing much.

• Hell yeah, I look the same from when I was a kid but my preteen/early teen years... oh god.

• 12d

Did you hide all those pictures in the back of your closet by now lol

• 12d

Oh god hahaha I don't know how that'd work with me being a girl and guys have a easier time with moisting cakes 😏

• 12d

Oh no... you're just not thinking big enough to make this work
      Just take a squat position over the cake and the dripping magic work haha
      cos.h-cdn.co/.../...438185696-sumo-squat-jumps.gif

• Not really but, meh.

• Not really, haven't changed much.

• I wish lmao

• Yep.

• Yeah once the prepubescent gods were done with their cruel joke

• 12d

How bad was it lol... I'm betting on, pimples, braces and really tall for your age :o

• 12d

I'll make sure to use my flamethrower next time.
      Either or. Haha really? I was expecting you to be more fun sized for some reason.

• 12d

Now we're talking haha
      Lol yeah really :P what height is considered fun size

• who is that guy?

i'm not sure but i had acne

• I haven't changed that much, except my brow game is a better now, haha.

• 12d

It's all about the brow game lol... I've seen some big differences when girls do that... I'm like "HOOWWWW" :P

• Very.

• 12d

How bad was it before haha

• 12d

Are you going to proudly show them off on this question lol
      I've been slacking lately... I promise to step up my stalk game from now on haha

• 12d

Haha if anyone asks to post throwback photos I will

• I dont know lol

• So far they've been kind.

• Yeah they were.

• 12d

Were you the female equivalent of that picture of the big guy sitting behind his computer haha

• 11d

I would give so much to see that happen again haha 👀😂😂 did he try to play it off like he was just joking around?

• 11d

Haha yeah he's like we're both jokers I'm like nah you're just an ugly troll

• Yes it made me pretty cute.

• Nopeeee 😂

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 21

• i'd say yes. i feel satisfied

• I never changed much. Got a rockin beard and deep voice, but my growth spurt was a sick joke. Quit growing at 13 :/

• Yup it was

• Yes I've always been beautiful

• They never paid me a visit ;(
    Forever young

• Nope

• Err.. no, but at the same time yes. I don't know, it is what it is.

• Yeah, they were so nice to me.

• I surely received on mm^2 of body hair from each of them.

• He looks the same lol, dude just cut his hair!

yeah they were really good to me lol

• 12d

It was so hard finding an impartial pic lol... it's either well he just lost weight or she just learned how to use makeup haha

lol and the ladies thank them every day for you :D

• 12d

Thanks bro! Haha yeah I bet! Its crazy how much a haircut and new wardrobe can do!

• Sort of.

• 12d

As in you've always been handsome... damn bruh don't rub it in haha

• 12d

If only bro lol nah puberty gods didn't help me not being fat, I had to take care of that myself... those fuckers

• My face is a joke

• They gave me facial hair and a face full of pimples, and can therefore go to hell.

• Nope. not even close

• Yeah. I hit puberty at 11 lol i had lots of acne but it all cleared up thankfully.

• Quite the opposite 😅

• that in the picture is not "puberty". that´s wearing a suit. xD he looks exactly the same but with a style makeover :P

• Not really. I can grow facial hair now. That's about all

• In...

• yes made m penis grow a couple of inches and height

• Yessir. At least in terms of height lol