Retail GaGers: How did your Black Friday go?

My Black Friday started Yesterday (Thanksgiving Day) at 6pm... all I will say is I thought I've seen it all but people were freakin savages man...

7d By the way I work at Kohl's... You wouldn't think it would be bad but it kind of was.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never found any good sales, there's always a catch or some type of gimmick. Black Friday is a load of crap

• 5d

I shopped two days in a row and walked away empty handed. This happens to me every year now

• 2d

Thank you for most helpful award

What Guys Said 5

• I stayed at home and ate turkey sandwiches. I ignore Black Friday.

• It was nice, We made over our budget for the weekend. I worked the 5-10 pm or 5-12 am shift so the majority was restocking and replenishing for the next day. They furnished us lunch for the last 3 days. Plus my nephew was born on Black Friday so I got to leave work early anhour for it.

• Don't go so my black Friday was relaxing 😎😎
    Kohl's is one of my favorite stores!

• My sympathies to everyone working retail

• not too great way too aggresive

What Girls Said 1

• It was amazing... I sold so much and I was confident af. I was totally over thinking it in the morning. I've worked at Kohl's before soo I know how hectic it can be.