Do you ever have vivid or lucid dreams?

If so , how often?

Do you ever  have vivid or  lucid dreams?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alllllll the time. Sometimes I have a "dream within a dream" like the movie Inception. It's weird AF.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I used to have a few lucid dreams about 5 years ago when I was reading about it, but after that none. I wish I would have more.

• No lucid ones lately, I always seem to wake up right when I realize I'm in a dream and kill it. The bits and pieces I remember of the one i had last night I was in the arms of a girl I had a crush on back in 1994 (enough to where I moved 800 miles to be with her when she moved a month before). Unusual in that most times I either don't dream or don't remember.

• It's something I can do at will, now. I discovered it for myself when I was a teenager, by accident and I've had lots of practice and trial&error.

• I usually have those. It's just fun to do

• Maybe every couple months or so.

• No never but I want them :/

• Like 3 times a week, could be the medication i am on. I personally enjoy the dreams.

• Very rarely, but I have.

• Yes regularly always about the same weird stuff too.

• I dream about being naked in front of the entire class.

• Yes but only a handful of times and its amazing

• sometimes

What Girls Said 1

• It's happened before