Are you a thinker or a doer?

I am a doer, especially when time is pressuring me. Also I'm a big dreamer and I always try to make my dreams come true.

• Doer
    33% (12)25% (5)30% (17)Vote
  • Thinker
    67% (24)75% (15)70% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. But I'm happiest, when I embody the doer side of me. Taking action is more important than the plan.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I basically spend my whole entire day thinking of things I want to do and how I want to change my life then I do absolutely nothing about it and stay in my little stable rut.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I am basically a thinker. I am also a good doer. But my thinking ability is better than any one else.

0|0
    1|0
  • Both... I a mastermind planner that has all the ability to carry things out... I do good work as many have said, but that's only because I take the time to think about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a thinker for a lot of my life but I'm slowly pushing myself into being a doer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somethings I overthink some much I never do them, like talking to that pretty girl at school... Other things, like when I'm in the basement taking some crap apart, or making a clay sculpture, I do before I finish thinking, I don't even know what I'm making when I start to draw half the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • thinker for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm awesome 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm both but I'm more of a doer than a thinker.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm both, I think about doing you all the time @KatherineWilliams

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, but I'm more of a doer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both
    Thinking and doing one after other to get success

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liberal cucks are neither! All try want is to leach off hardworking people and they don't think at all.

0|1
    1|3

What Girls Said 10

• I am a thinker, I enjoy to fantasize a lot. I think a lot, most folks do this but i tend to analyze and wonder about people true intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably more of a thinker :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm more of a thinker. I dream about things I will never have.
    But I also can be a doer, when I'm being pressured.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm a little of both, i get that from my mom. she thinks of a project, seven hours later boom! the project is complete. it takes me a couple of days to finish whatever i wish though.

0|0
    0|0
  • both. i think so i can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinker

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big thinker. I've always got a lot on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them im more dizzy

0|0
    0|0
  • A doer.

0|0
    0|0
  • im more a doer but i a t thinker sometimes when it comes to my crush.

0|0
    0|0