What would you if you were camping in a forest and then you see a bear coming out of the bushes?

• I would freak out and run away as fast and far as I can until I find help.
  • I would find the best hiding spot so I can shoot multiple times with a Sniper til it dies.
  • I wouldn't be scared of it at all and actually give the bear some food and maybe hug it like a teddy bear.
  • I would just leave it alone and not take the risk of getting my face clawed off, regardless of how cute the bear may look.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• You let it know you are there but you back away without running or provoking the bear while you keep an eye on it.
    Shouting and acting defensively is a bad idea unless you are sure the bear is already going after you, you want to deescalate the situation, not make the bear think you are the aggressor.

Where I live there is plenty of bears, just leave them alone and they will leave you alone too.

What Girls Said 7

• Try to find some branches to hold up to make myself look as big as possible and shout as loud as I can in combination with my devil stare or if it's still farther away I'd make a fire and blow the smoke into its direction to scare it away.

• reach for my bear spray and back up very very slowly because i never go into bear country without spray.. or a gun, but i only have a 9mm and i doubt ill be stopping a brown with that... so bear spray to start

• Give him some food to distract him... then runnnnnn😜

• Look he's waving ❤️ Aww

• I'll have a heart attack 😂

• Make a lot of noise, that could be seen as a challenge who knows, depends if he's up on hind legs and growling then i'd try to keep distandce back away or just turn as fast as i could, find somewhere to hide. Bears are extremely clever so no matter what you did he'd probably be charging towards you, you may as well say your prays if it's charging towards you.

• Be incredible still and if that doesn't seem to be working try to make my self seem as big as possible unless I think I have an undetectable escape route/plan..

What Guys Said 17

• See if he used Charmin.

• I don't know what I'd actually do as I've never been in that situation, but if it was grizzly, I know to stay still and play dead if it attacks. If it's black bear, you're supposed to walk backwards out of the area, make yourself look big and make lots of noise if it keeps coming or charges, and fight back if it attacks.

• I would draw a circle around myself with a stick in the sand, careful that it is not an oval since only a geometrically perfect circle possesses the power to deter a bear.

• Throw some food in another direction , hopefully he won't have to come after me.
    Otherwise I would put it down , I never leave home without my.40

• I don't go into bear country unless I'm carrying a.44 magnum revolver. You can figure what would happen to the bear.

• I have the right to bear arms so I'll get them.

• I'd go Hugh Glasss on its ass.

• I'd bear hug him.

• Hide n not move

• Keep a safe distance and start making as much noise as possible.

• Id shoot it since I always carry

• I just stay in my tent.

• "Hi Mr bear! If you stay out of my way I'll stay out of yours"

• Pull out my.357 and try to back away from it. If it comes at me, I'll start shooting.

• If I was a hunter then I'd camouflage myself and set a whole bunch of bear traps and have a good hunting rifle meant for hunting bears otherwise I'd just use bear spray or in some cases play dead.

• I would stand my ground slowly back up depending on the bear type for my job you have to take a 3 hour safety course about how to deal with different wild animals

• Throw food to distract it while I get away