- I would freak out and run away as fast and far as I can until I find help.31% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
- I would find the best hiding spot so I can shoot multiple times with a Sniper til it dies.6% (1)11% (2)9% (3)Vote
- I wouldn't be scared of it at all and actually give the bear some food and maybe hug it like a teddy bear.19% (3)11% (2)14% (5)Vote
- I would just leave it alone and not take the risk of getting my face clawed off, regardless of how cute the bear may look.31% (5)42% (8)37% (13)Vote
- Others13% (2)36% (7)26% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
You let it know you are there but you back away without running or provoking the bear while you keep an eye on it.
Shouting and acting defensively is a bad idea unless you are sure the bear is already going after you, you want to deescalate the situation, not make the bear think you are the aggressor.
Where I live there is plenty of bears, just leave them alone and they will leave you alone too.0