Do you ever have so many things you want to buy but as soon as you have money, you don't remember them?

It's payday and I have 2 amazon giftcards but my mind is blanking on what I wanted.. give me ideas? πŸ˜‹

• Same thing happens to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Wtf are you talking about πŸ˜‘
  • TL;DR or I hate emojis

What Guys Said 17

• What are you talking about? If you have more money and don't remember what things to buy , then you just need to park your money in the bank. As and when you remember the things that you need to buy , withdraw that money and use it to buy what you need to buy. If you do this you will soon run out of your money and will crave for more money. You will soon find out that your money is scarce and your needs are abundant. If you have a habit of forgetting things temporarily. , write down all your needs on your book as and when you have thoughts about buying things In this way , you will have more things to buy and less money to satisfy your needs. And you will not need to delay your buying decions when you have ready cash.

• To be honest, Im the exact opposite, I have plenty of money, But, Absolutely no need or desire for anything? Haha, I already have everything i could possibly want. So, Yeah. Haha.

• 12d

Lmfao send that money to a charity (me) 😛

• 12d

Haha. Im not even kidding you know. I even got a huge tax rebate a few weeks ago. And im in complete indescision on what to buy, I was thinking of having a little holiday or something, Haha. I honestly do not know what to waste my money on. Hahaha.

• 12d

Go on vacation somewhere and spend your time with the less fortunate. It'll help you figure out the value of a dollar and what it means to those in need. Srs about the donation (not to me ofc 😝) even small donations of a 20 bucks can help someone out there a lot.

• If I forget what I wanted to buy then I will easily find other things to buy.

• There are many things I want to buy but refrain from when I touΓ§h them and fee. how many times overpriced cheap stuff they are.
    That stops me from buying at ebay or amazon.

• Happens to me all the time! When I don't have extra money to spend, I want all types of shit!

But when i DO get that extra money, then I get all conservative about spending the money. :-P

• Used to happen to me all the time when I was addicted to weird tech and gadgets but now that i'm getting into fashion it makes it so that I never run out of ideas (just closet space :p).

• Anytime I have a particular meal in mind and I'm at the store buying the ingredients. I'll remember 95% solid and forget 1 or 2 things lol.

• just give them to me if you don't know what to buy.

I'm in the fortunate situation to not to have to wait for things in that price category, so that doesn't really happen to me

• Yeah, i know how you feel cause I'm the same way, i get extra money and loss on what to spend it on..

• Oh yeah that has happened a few times

• Material possessions are usually a fleeting fancy.

• I don't usually have that problem lol. I plan out what I buy

• Nope

• I don't remeber ever having had money, if something.

• Sometimes, but I'm trying to curb my spending habits

• no i have lists and plans for stuff i need to buy.

• Yeah I know what you mean.

What Girls Said 16

• Omg this is my life! When you don't have money you can think of so many things you want to buy but then when you have that money in your hand you can't remember what the heck you wanted.

I usually keep lists so I know exactly what I want to get. Because my memory is not so good on those types of things.

On Amazon I usually buy jewellery. Or some interesting thing for my home. Last time I bought stuff on Amazon I got an octopus kleenex holder.

I love spending money on things that I really need. Is there something you've been meaning to get that you just haven't purchased yet?

Do you enjoy cooking? How about a kitchen gadget? Or if you are into fashion, a new scarf? If you read you could buy a book for yourself to read.

• Yes, sometimes that do happen to me from time to time. But that is why I make a list of the things I would like, and make sure if it's something I can easily get, or it will be hard to find later. And if I can't get it now, save it and put it to the side for later.

• I always want things and never have money 😂.
    Jokes aside. Yes, it does happen to me too. Just recently actually. I wanted to get myself a fitbit last month and as I got my money this month I went and spent it on running shoes (which I need as well just not urgently). So yeah, perhaps I'll buy the fitbit in December now.

• Make a list of things u need as soon as u think of it. That way when u do have the money u can go back to that list. It happens to me too but usually what happens is I start questioning if I really need it lol

• Yessss
    I've started writing a list of stuff in my notes so I don't forget lol. I check my notes often when shopping now ahah.

• Yes. I have plans to buy something but when I actually have the money, I talk myself out of it.

• I never have enough money for what I wanna buy XD
    always broke ass DX

• Yep sometimes XD

• lol yup

I even made a list but did not check it.

• LOL! I hate when that happens

• No, never. When I want something I can't stop thinking of it until I have it

• lmao me every time. makeup!! the armani luminous silk foundation is god sent

• Yes! This happens to me all the time

• Save it til you remember, cause if you can't remember you didn't want it that bad. Try to get into the habit of only buying for LOVE or necessity! You'll be much happier/proud down the line.

• Happens to me too!!

• Happens all the time and I end up buying stuff I don't even need 😂