What's your definition of a boring person 😜?

0|2
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• don't really see anyone as boring but rather I feel bored when I don't find any connection with whoever I talk to. By connection I mean no flow of conversation. It's just dead on both sides.

1|0
    0|0
    • 11d

i tell u.. when a person frequently ask the same question like me , he/she is the biggest boring person on the earth

What Guys Said 12

• Someone whom you can't talk to about different topics, someone who hasn't "lived", by "lived" i mean someone who hasn't traveled, who doesn't read books, someone who haven't had relationships throughout their lifes, someone who haven't had education even if it is a diploma on ay low paying work field, someone who doesn't go to social events, someone who basically doesn't have a whole lot of memories to share with people.

0|0
    0|1
  • who do short message or text

1|1
    0|0
  • A person whose communication skills are poor.
    They don't call , they can't text much, they lack
    emailing lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • No story to tell
    Not doing interesting
    Lacking in having any interests or hobby

1|2
    0|0
  • someone who has no hobbies.

0|3
    0|0
  • someone who isn't gifted with charisma and doesn't have a bunch od topics to talk about it. also people who dont take action to create something useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • me
    filler

0|1
    0|0
  • The opposite of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeee because I don't talk😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Those who are always nagging and those who are wet blanket😜

0|0
    0|0
  • someone who isn't capable of having a deep conversation

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• To me is a person who's always talking about the same things. A person who doesn't like or wants to try new stuff.
    Someone who's content with less and doesn't make an effort to get more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somebody who's a narcissist and can't uphold a meaningful conversation, constantly repeating themselves and have nothing else better to do. You don't feel like you connect with them in anyway shape or form.

0|1
    0|0
  • someone who can't hold a conversation and someone who isn't funny! or someone who isn't well read or educated in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who takes everything way too seriously & can't joke around ever

0|2
    0|0
  • A person is boring when they have little or no interest in the life around them. They lack opinions, have no personal interests, and give no feedback in conversation or will not shut up about themselfs

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who can't keep a conversation running at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who makes me wanna jump from my room's window.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wears dull clothes and flats with no makeup..

0|0
    0|1