Fuck! fuck! Help?

So I have an iPad pro, and I am currently in a part of the world where they don't have the ability to fix things in my complex situation! I was charging my iPad, and it dropped. As a result a piece of the charging cord broke off, and is now stuck in the docking port! My colleague said he would fix it, but long story short. He glued a piece of the cord into the dock. Now TWO pieces are stuck! I don't know what to do! help!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I rarely break out into laughter when reading something from this site, but that was a good story. For some reason, I can see Apple not wanting to touch that after what has happened. I would take it to a cell phone repair shop. Those guys do all sorts of replacement magic. The thing is, I don't know where you're at exactly but they have cell phone repair shops in areas of India that don't have running water. Are you sure you're in a part of the world where they can't fix this?

• 10d

lol, I know right? I am in brazil, but the city doesn't have any phone repair place by it, and we're here doing research. I think I will wait until I come back home, and take it to ibreakufix. Moral of story don't trust other people I guess lol.

• 10d

Do you think they'll be able to fix it?

• 10d

I haven't seen it, but yeah I think so. It sounds at worst, they would just need to replace the little power port. The thing is, if your colleague hadn't glued the cord in, all they'd really need to do was extract the piece that got stuck and get you a normal charging cable, but there's no need to dwell on it at this point. I'm sure it'll be fine!