Do girls like average looking guys as well?

It's discouraging to try and approach girls when goodlooking guys have it easy. It sucks but that's life, i get it but my question is (do girls like average guys as well?)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes we do. But your personality also plays a role as well. Some guys swear personality is a nonfactor. Trust me. It is.

• 7d

Is being funny... sometimes weird bad...

• 7d

Okay thank you. Ya i know personality helps a lot, but the goodlooking guys are discouraging me from even being able to try.

• 7d

@Jamesol1 being funny is a plus! It just depends on what u mean by weird.
      @Asker Don't let them discourage you. Don't even worry about them. Just focus on yourself & build up your confidence.

• Hey, a woman won't go out with you just for your looks... Just like a guy won't date a woman only for this reason! A girl can be attracted to you because you like the same books/TV shows because you blew her away with your knowledge of history , or even because you like the same alternative band from the 80's.. Also, whether you like someone's appearance or not is very subjective... Anyhow, being confident will make you look 50% more attractive

What Guys Said 3

• The woman's mind don't necessarily work like ours. What I mean when I say that is, they don't all value looks like guys do, yes there are those women who only date "hot guys", but those women are superficial anyways and you wouldn't want to date them. As for most of the other women, it's about your personality and how you make them feel. If you read a lot of these posts on here, a lot of them like traits like, making them laugh, ability to hold a conversation, being romantic, and making them feel special. I'm sure you've seen many couples when the guy looks average and the girl is like a 9 or 10, well that's bc the guy was able to do the most of the things I listed.

• Take a look outside in the street, how many CK models do you see holding a woman's hand?

There's your answer.

• Not for casual sex.

• 7d

I'm talking about a relationship.

• 7d

Their standards on sexual attraction generally aren't as high for relationships so if they like your personality and feel an emotional connection they are will date an average looking guy.