Why do people like to party excluding getting drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people enjoy socializing with their friends and meeting new people... Sex is always a possibility. Some people like to dance and listen to music. A lot of people also enjoy getting intoxicated to relax and escape the daily grind.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't understand it either! I don't drink, so I don't party as well! :P

• 7d

Would their be so much demand for partying if alcohol wasn't involved? I'd much rather just go to a concert or crank up the music in my car haha

• 7d

*there*

• 7d

Absolutely right, party has become synonymous with alcohol! I have been to parties, but mainly because I always remain sober, and can drive people back home without being caught for DUI! Hehe!

• to add fun to his life. everyone have their own problem yo overcome it they have drink and the other relief is having fun with their partner. it gives them some relief to mind from all tensions. or else they might go to depression by thinking most of the time about it.

What Girls Said 0