What should I do?

My boyfriend is transgender and he binds his chest everyday. Sometimes he binds for longer than 8 hours ( which is unsafe ) especially when he sleeps over. How can I approach him to say he doesn't have to wear it if he doesn't want to when we go to bed or if he's sore he can take it off without offending him or making him feel uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you are concerned about the safety and health of binding. Tell him you like him for who he is and you want him to be comfortable around you. It will probably be a sensitive topic so be reassuring with him.

What Guys Said 2

• So your boyfriend is really a girl? A girl trying to become a man?

• 4d

He is a man. Just born in the wrong body.

• Tell her to get put on a lot of weight so people will just think they're man boobs and she won't have to use binders.

• 4d

Him* and why would I say for him to gain weight when he's perfect the way he is?

• 4d

Him*

• 4d

Yeah, and I'm a dragon. So everyone is now obliged to legally identify me as a dragon, it's not my fault I was born in the wrong body. You're a lesbian who's dating a girl who pretends to be a guy, I'm not going to divert from facts to fit your agenda.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them how you feel show information from online.