True or false confidence along with a nice attitude attracts girls?

I'm trying to build up my confidence to just approach girls. But me doubting my looks gets the best of me. Can confidence and a great attitude attract girls? I'm also afraid I'll get rejectes solely on my looks help 😨. I'm just an average looking guy as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't base your confidence on your looks, base it on your work ethic and character

• I think it's true as a female I find Phil Lester (a youtuber) to be really attractive even though I thought he looked creepy and ugly the first time I saw him, him being sweet , funny , and confident made me really like him and find him adorable. So ti answer your question if your not horrifying to look at , your healthy and a nice , sweet guy with a sense of humor , girls will probably find you attractive

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, confidence and a great attitude does help A LOT. Welcome to wonderful world of game, my friend. Yes, you will get rejected based on your looks, that happens. I approach a girl, fully aware that she may or may not be physically attracted to me and that factor will largely determine how open she is to me.

Just look at RSD Tyler www.rsdhotseat.com/img/owen.jpg
    The self proclaimed 'fat, balding ginger" and he has huge amounts of success because he's a genuinely fun and attractive person to be around, hell I'd date him if I was a girl.

• Confidence + nice = gay.

You also need to include strength and ruthlessness to get an attractive aura.

• Confidence can't be faked cause they'll see right through it.

In order to have confidence you need to look better, and get more attention. After that you won't even second guess approaching or interacting and you'll just do you. Only then your attitude and confidence will attract other than looks.

• It's definitely a lot better than staring at every girl you want to date from the corner and doing nothing about it. Also, everyone gets rejected. The only thing you can do is move on to the next person.