Do you smirk at people you do not like? if so, why?

I was out in public the other night at a restaurant, I was dressed very casually and wearing no makeup. There were some women and men sitting at the tables around us who kept making eye contact with me and smirking at me, like they were trying to hold in a laugh.

People are so stupid. What I'm wearing or not wearing has nothing to do with you so get over it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, and it would of pissed me off also. You have some people who have nothing better else to do but focus on what other people are doing and wearing. Its so pathetic. I would not pay them any attention, probably low lives with nothing going on for themselves. I would of gave them something to talk about by saying "hi" and smile to really piss them,.

What Guys Said 1

• I just ignore and pass them by. (And love casual looks)

What Girls Said 2

• No, I smirk often and it isn't just with people I'm not a fan of or don't know.

• I do because those people still talk to me even tho I don't like them. they are like hey when they see me and I smirk so that I don't look mean 😏