Will I be alone forever?

Hey like I think it could be a possibility lol because of the way I think and how I experience life I mean it sounds depressing the older I get the more I'm starting to realize like a person like me isn't the type to love a lot lol or maybe I'm just insecure or scared I don't know what it is exactly.

What Girls Said 7

• You obviously can't make any conclusive judgments at this point can you? The possibility is there based on the choices you make through-out your life.

• 11d

True lol but what type of choices you talking about lol

• 11d

Lol I don't think I'm even scared or insecure i think just said that because I don't know what exactly feel this way I just thought those might be potential things that may make me think this way

• 11d

Those thoughts are perfectly normal and everyone has those feelings through-out life. But don't try to make predictions about it or define things because you can't possibly know at this point so just let things develop and take the opportunity to socialize and expand your social network, which will increase the chances of actually meeting someone and having a mutual interest.

• Pfft. Why does most of GaG think they'll be forever alone? Most of you are still in your prime. No worries. You'll be fine. Seriously.

• Sometimes I feel the same. But I am still young and I still have hope.
    Same for you. You are so young. Don't lose your hope. Just have fun and meet girls before being in a serious relationship.

• Ur only 22. U have 50+ years of life. Don't declare defeat just yet.

• 11d

Lol I've been defeated for years lmao I gave up on people a long time ago now it's just weather I want to be alone or not and maybe I will be sense I can't seem to deal with people

• 11d

Maybe but I don't know I mean when I was very happy with my life I didn't exactly think of seeking love even tho I felt like I needed it, I just felt comfortable not trying to chase love lol

• 11d

Yea, that is a good thing. One shouldn't use another just to fill a whole, when one needs to love themselves first and be happy with themselves first before making the weight on another.

• Buy a puppy 🐶

• Don't forget the way you look, that must influence most relationships

• 10d

I don't know if im looking for relationships honestly

What Guys Said 6

• Join MGTOW and you will never be left behind. You will always have friends around you who can relate to you in many ways. You will never feel alone.

• You need to see more worth in yourself, your feelings matter to someone and you just need to reach out and search. I'd prefer getting turned down a million times and finally finding my One, to not trying...

• 11d

I don't know tho I'm not afraid of being turned down lmao I don't know and self worth is tricky for me, I mean self worth is like one of those things that can't be explained when it comes to some people

• 11d

Lol I guess but I'm not really afraid like that I just have a feeling.

• 11d

Pass the time however you want.

• No offense but, knowing you, you tend not to think before you speak. Work on that. I mean, you told a girl that her head looked like an almond..

• 10d

Dude that was a joke and she clowned me anyways with her friends so she had it coming. She didn't seem interested in me anyways so it doesn't matter

• You should get involved in activities that will give you a sense of accomplishment and self-confidence, and will help you build your social skills. If you have confidence in yourself, then women will have confidence in you.

• No u won't be

• try black woman stop chasing white girls maybe they will give attention to other nigga

• 11d

Lmao this isn't even about not getting women lol and stop being a asshole troll.