What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

What Guys Said 17

• So remind me what's the point of taking a risk if there's no risk involved?

Honestly nothing, not because I'm not ambitious or anything like that but because there's no fun or reason to try if you can't fail at it no matter what.

Risk is part of the reason why we are so driven to get better at something or not fail. Competition and risk breeds excellence.

No reason to bother trying if you can' fail and it's not a victory if it doesn't feel like winning because there's no challenge.

• 10d

The point of this question is really not that this will ever happen. Most of the time, the answer has to do with something people have really wanted to do, but never have because their own fear is holding them back. You can see that by the answers. There rarely is an occasion for which there will never be any sort of risk involved, but if one thinks about it... and maybe some will, maybe some won't, there is opportunity to be had in their answer.

• 10d

It's called a hypothetical question, which I'm sure you've heard of before. They rarely have a point as they don't tend to be heavily rooted in reality. Just a question for thought, and maybe in some cases, action.

• 10d

I know what it is lol.

• ANYthing? Well, wipe the world clean of humanity and society and start it again if I can do ANYthing, but I'd settle for fucking to death everyone who has ever been employed by or had any affiliation with the IRS on national television to set an example to the rest of the motherfuckers in this country.

• Approach women without fear! :P

• Ask a girl I know out
    Move to wherever I want to live
    Rob a bank

That's all I can think of, for now

• ten thousand anal hookups with "8's" or higher, and one million blowjobs from "10's"

• ı would have surgery

• Become a god

• Nothing.. I don't attempt to do anything.

• lol start any business i'd like. Talk to any girl I like XD

• Cleanse the Earth of pollution and corruption.

• Space exploration

• Destroy the world bank so that countries could actually print their own money

• Claim the world in my iron fist.

• Talk to women and not be awkward when doing so

• www.missuniverse.com/.../825104

If I ever got to meet her, I'd ask her out. She's my age, lives in mt state, is a red head (my favorite) and, well, the obvious.

But, yeah, a guy like me, could never get a girl like that

• Become the world's first septillionare

What Girls Said 11

• Become a diner songwriter and look into a crowd of thousands

That's my first goal. Second, to get to live with someone with the same dream and drive.

• Start my own business/charity combo

• The best law orator competition coming up in 2 months. (For year 1 and 2 law students).

• succeed.

• even ı know that ı will fail ı would do it

• probably start a business

• end poverty or colonize another planet... not sure which

• I would become a singer
    I know i wouldn't fail for my talent but i would fail bcs i dont have enough money to start it

• Take over the world.

• nothing

• win the lottery, rob the bank, get graduated quickly, and destroy trump lol