Vent to me the stupidest or most offensive thing someone told you on this site?

We've all had to endure hurtful or just stupid statements. It's why so many have considered leaving.

This wasn't offensive it made me laugh. I was trying to stop an argument with someone who would not stop talking. And at one point I said "the end" and the next thing I know, he is telling that he's not a pesky peasant and I'm no 19 century princess. That gave me a much needed laugh. I like to think of myself that way but my Led Zeppelin shirt and my cheesecake would beg to differ.

What Guys Said 11

• People bitching on using whether or not Harriet Tubman should or should not replace Jackson on the $20 bill. Ale said something about how only presidents should be on money while Ben franklin was about as much of a president as my couch. I made a take about it and called him out and everything. But I don't take insults personally so much as it bothers me when people are openly racist, sexist and/or bigots in 2016... you'd think humanity would have evolved from 1960. Then as time went on, I realized that the dude was kinda a bigot (he actually thinks there was no problem with mass genocide of native Americans) and most people on this site have about as much sense as a box of pop-tarts 😂😂😂

And good question (I honestly hope that didn't sound sarcastic) 👍

• 11d

Alexander Hamilton is on the Ten Dollar bill as well

• 11d

Thanks. No it didn't sound sarcastic. One stupid comment that still stick our in my head was from an anon who claimed game of thrones was a feminist show. I tried explaining that there are strong men like Jon snow. Idiots who tried doing the right thing like Ned stark. Yes there are strong women but there are women that I hate like Shae after she betrayed tyrion. He wouldn't listen and blocked me.

• 11d

Anytime that say shit like game of thrones or any show or movie that's not obvious (unlike the new ghostbusters) being a feminist show, I just automatically call bullshit and say they're trolling. I don't even give those idiots the time of day. But even if they're not, does it being a feminist show really make it any better or worse? Like, you can't just enjoy the movie? It's like those buttholes who don't like star wars cause the fighting is unrealistic and light sabers aren't real 😑

• The dumbest one I ever had was when I posted on a question, and somegirl responded, telling me Iwas lying about my age. It wasn't even one post, but, like, seven or eight times that she said it.

I had no idea who she was (never spoke to her before), and it had nothing to do with the question. She just popped up and started going off that I wasn't really that age (31, at the time).

I was completely confused, considering my age is 100% honest.

• The worst things for me was some anti-White BS.
    But on the bright side, I am almost to the point of getting a $20 Amazon gift card. :)

• I've done too much time taking shit irl to remember have the stuff here.
    All I know is that know I want cheese cake. Also never let your led Zeppelin shirt touch the ground, EVER

• The worse so far is when people try to tell me that I'm not allowed to write opinions just because i'm asexual and all other aphobic things thrown at me...

• What the actual fuck.
    Strange,
    Anytime @chico_brah tags me in a question or comment,
    I end up coming in and like,
    What, why am I here

• This was some time ago, but this white guy told me that he wished we were back in the 1800s so he could chain me to a fence and beat me, all because I didn't agree with his far right conservative views

• comments about my weight and my love of food

• When I added my opinion on a question he just started insulting me because of my religion !! I mea

• I'm lost here. What is this again?

• Well if the shoe fits, right?

What Girls Said 9

• LOL! That's a pretty funny one!

Umm... let's see... Some sad little boy told me that I was Satan and then told me my dad was Satan too and I can't help but think he's confused about how, like, separate people work? Or maybe he's confused by the holy trinity? Either way it was super funny XD

• It was a while ago, but some dude on here had some kinda issue with me (or was just a dickhead troll, who knows) and called me all sorts of shit, and basically sent me rape threats. I reported him and his account got deactivated, after which he made a new account to bother me with, which then also got deactivated. Not a big deal since it was just some rando on the internet, but probably the worst insults I've had to deal with on here.

• 11d

That's still terrible that you had to deal with that. Sending hugs!

• 11d

Ha, thanks. ^_^ Honestly it wasn't that upsetting at all, mostly just annoying. The worst part about it was just knowing that people actually do shit like that.

• The one that really cut deep (internet comments rarely do) was when some guy called me a whore, said I should be "ass raped and murdered" and that nobody would come to my funeral :/

The site was meaner like a year ago when I had that account.

• 11d

That's awful. No one deserves to be raped. Sending hugs!

• 11d

@Izumiblu
      You should respond,
      I've never cut off a dick and eaten it, but if you don't stop, I'm going to start with yours

• 11d

@Waffles731 ii have a littlle game i play, i just antagonize these people until they block me, its usually not hard to get them pretty aggravated.

• I haven't had anything too offensive said to me on this site thankfully. However, there was one user that said I must "swan about like a princess" for not giving attention (and a date) to all guys that compliment me basically. So silly, haha.

• Besides all of the foreigners who think I'm going to help them immigrate to the USA for some reason, I get a lot of weird questions. For example, one guy who was claiming to be gay asked if he'd get rejected by another guy because his butt was darker than the rest of his body lol. I was like: "Wtf? Why should I know anything about that?"

• Lol someone "cursed" me... they told me I would get fat, become ugly af, and that I would watch all my loved ones die. Crazy people.

• to spread my legs more... if that person had been in front of me... bam!

• "Can you tell me how my dick looks I'm really insecure" 😑

• I don't remember.