Is it weird that I collect toys?

I'm a senior and high school, and I'm obsessed with cute/kawaii things. Like, the toy industry has came out with so many cute things like Num Noms and Tsum Tsums, and I love them! I honestly
Am I weird?

12d Sorry for the broken English, lol. I didn't proofread.

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, I'm a guy, and I like to buy stuff like that every once in a while. I recently bought a Pachimari from Overwatch, and the game Slime Rancher, which is the most adorable thing ever!

i.ebayimg.com/.../$_58.JPG
    http://www.slimerancher.com

• People collect all kinds of things. Doesn't matter what. You got a passion or interest in something, you collect it. Doesn't matter how old you are. Might be a family tradition, or because of a family event, things like that. I film trains as a hobby. Got over 2,000 videos on my YouTube channel. And collect subway/metro maps too. Nothing weird about that and nothing weird about collecting toys.

• I collect action figures, build models, and have multiple plushies. no, it's not weird. nerds like me find that attractive

• No. Collect what you want. Everyone has their favorites.

What Girls Said 2

• No some people collect sports cards, other makeup brands that they might not ever use, others movies/video games. Is perfectly normal

• No lots of (adult) people do this. I collect some toy figurines (right now kinder eggs and funko mystery minis) as well and love watching youtube videos by other collectors and people who unbox blind boxes/ surprise eggs and such (there are a ton of those videos). There is even a popular singer/actor in my country who has an entire wall in his house full with shelves with kinder egg toys that he's collecting.