If you could only pick one?

If you could only have one for a weeks time, which one would you keep? I would keep the water option.

• electricity/wi fi
  • Running water/plumbing
7d You can't cheat and use someones wifi or someones bathroom.

What Guys Said 12

• You didn't mention the season which could be very relevant. Without electricity in the dead of winter you could become seriously cold. Having any kind of fire inside may be impossible. Without water or plumbing you couldn't wash and you might have to take care of toilet needs by rudimentary means, but without electricity you could die, particularly if you are elderly.

If we were basing it on a more generous climate then I've chosen B, I'd rather be able to wash and use the toilet than watch TV and use the internet, lol.

• 7d

I thought it better to leave the weather out of it. But yeah, almost put it in.

• 7d

Sorry, I didn't mean to kill the concept of the question with detail, haha! What type of house would I be in? What would I be wearing? Would the bathroom be nice? Would I have a dog? :P

• I can live without wifi... Could use my phone for lighting!

• Definitely electricity/wi fi. I don't shower much anyways, and seem to have a super poor sense of smell. Plus I have bottled water, and plenty more things to drink. Also loosing electricity would ruin everything in the fridge, right? I certainly can't have that. I also need the oven to work, too.

• 1|0
  • Give me the electricity. Bottled water and a shit bucket for me!

• I'd just buy a case of bottled water and not shower for a week while I have fun on the internet.

• Water.

• Running water and plumbing

• Clean running water. It's vital

• Easy! Running water :)

• water can always get wifi other places lol

• Without electricity I can't shower anyway and I don't have a bathtub. I can buy bottled water and use that to drink and flush the toilet so it's a no brainer.

What Girls Said 5

• water. i need baths.

• water

• Electricity and wifi

• Wow. We're all secretly a survivalist.

• Running water/plumbing.