Who's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?

The strangest Supervillain in comics, cartoons, video games, tv or movies?

• Egghead (Marvel) - Ability to absorb new ideas and knowledge at a seemingly superhuman rateWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote A
  • Ventriloquist (DC) - Suffers from dissociative identity disorder, which manifests in a psychotic dummy, ScarfaceWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote B
  • Stinkor (Mattel) - Emits disgusting stench which disables his opponentsWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote C
  • Superciuk (Max Bunker & Magnus) - Superdrunk who steals from poor people and gives to rich, his main weapon is his deadly alcohol breathWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote D
  • Professor Pyg (DC) - Surgically turns people into Dollotrons, army of robotic mind-controlled peopleWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote E
  • Folded Man (DC) - Has specially-designed suit that enables him to travel between dimensions.Who's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote F
  • Torque (DC) - He has backwards head, so he uses mirrored glasses to see in front of him, but he's a skilled marksmanWho's the most bizarre, the weirdest and/or the funniest Supervillain of all times?
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

5|3
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the Ventriloquist looks the strangest and the most bizarre.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• I can't decide, I voted for Superciuk, but Stinkor is kinda weird too, and funny :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Stinkor stinks, that's why he is the weirdest of all.

1|0
    0|0
  • That'd be Torque
    Also Done right professor pyg and the ventriloquist can be rather creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • The second and the third villain

1|0
    0|0
  • Skeletor

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are all suppose to be weird, nothing strange about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Folded Man, but I never heard of him.

1|0
    0|0
  • The drunk superhero

1|0
    0|0
  • B, C and D are the weirdest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stinkor and Folded Man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Torque, Superciuk and Stinkor, in that exact order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary Clinton.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Marvel actually has two characters called Egghead. I'm more familiar with the other one since I read about him in one of Ant-Man's stories. But they're both distinguishable by their features which are... umm, outstanding?

www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/eggheadstarr1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose that Stinkor is the weirdest but they are all weird :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the Joker is really weird. But I still like him. He's hilarious. Not the new one though. I mean the Heath Ledger one.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them, I can't decide.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them are that much weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Superciuk from Alan Ford, it's our famous Italian comic book :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Err, the last guy I guess?