Would You Date Someone Who You Think Is Hotter Than You Why Or Why Not?

Would You Date Someone Who You Think Is  Hotter Than You Why Or Why Not?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My girl is definitely hotter than me. Im not worried because I know her. However, if she wasn't like that, I would be worried. Temptation is a bitch and if done many times, can bend even the strongest bars.

What Girls Said 12

• Why would anyone say no here?

• Sure. The better question would be: "Would he date me?" 😝

• I never understand how a guy can call me pretty, cute, beautiful, or even hot. Hot is the funniest one for I am far from it😂Anyway, I don't believe that I'm ugly but I'm none of those other great words either. To get back on topic, all the guys I've dated I've considered better looking then myself.

• 12d

Why are you so mean to yourself I think your pretty (:

• 12d

Your an attractive girl I know you weren't saying your hideous but don't be little yourself try and see why some guys would find you attractive

• 12d

Haha, ok, if you say so😂😊😊

• no, because that means I am insecure from the start.
    I don't wanna date in a state of such insecurity.

• No. That would make me insecure.

• 12d

Your pretty you have nothing to worry about (:

• 9d

She has a beautiful heart (:

• 9d

Thank you so much, @jeannine22 and @Red88xxx xx

• I currently am. I don't know because he's hot, intelligent, a nice person, calm, and I obviously did something right to make him like me.

• No. I'd feel like I'd be holding them back from all the better women they could have

• not sure...

• Yes I would and I have but it sucked cuz he thought he was too good for me lmao.

• 12d

Are you certain that was the reason?

• 12d

Yes he would always say he's handsome and I need to lose weight LMAO

• 12d

Just because he's attractive doesn't mean he should be mean to you I'm sorry you dated someone so mean

• Yea why not that just means they look extremely good

• Yes 😛

• absolutely 😊
    here's my experience 👇
    I saw a really hot guy at my bffs wedding and she later told me he asked about me and I was like wtfff really? 😱 she gave me his fb, I added him he accepted my friend request and wrote me but since I don't really use messenger I gave him my number and told him to text me if he wanted to and he texted me right away
    next Friday we went on a date and I learned he had just come back from a photoshoot in mexico (hes a friggin model) and he looked cool and relaxed but at the same time like he didn't really know how to act around me lol and here I thought he would be a narcissist sex god
    on the second date I went to his apartment and it was good, not amazing just good and he also told me he would be leaving for miami in a week
    he kept writing but I kind of ghosted.. and today he texted me again telling me that he's back
    conclusion hotness means shit and just as we think other people are hot and our friends might disagree some people find us hot even if we don't think we are
    the guy is model hot and I'm a plain jane and still he was the one texting me and telling me sweet things and trying to talk to me even when I didn't answer

What Guys Said 17

• Hotter than me? Shirley, you jest!

• I would never assume that a very attractive girl is only looking for a very attractive guy. That is a stereotype; it means you have prejudged that person and that is prejudice.

• Yeah, why would anyone date someone they don't think is attractive?

Everyone wants the best looking partner they can get, then they filter down through the non-physical traits until they find someone compatible - sometimes that means NOT dating someone hotter.

• I've always tried to out kick my coverage, shoot for the stars, haha

• I would be happy to.

• I most certainly did on 3 occasions although I was not shabby myself.

• Of course I would, because most girls are hotter than me :P

• If you are with someone that you think it's hotter that you, you got the wrong mindset to begin with.
    You are comparing your value to the value of your partner, which is dumb, because in your head YOU should be the most valuable person in the planet, you should put yourself before everyone else, even if that includes your partner. However your partner is the second most important person in the world, he or she, isn't the most important ANYTHING in the world, but they are the most important person in the world after yourself.

• No because I'd probably assume she'd have no interest. I aim low on purpose.

• Nope because I don''t want to get cheated on. But then again I'm a 1 or a 2 in looks so every girl would not be attracted to me

• of course. I want people to be like "how is she with you" and I can laugh in their face

• i definitely would

• Of course. Why? Because I'm attracted to her and who she is as a person.

• Erry girl hotter than me, so ya dude

• 1. There is no one out there who is hotter than me. 2. I would not date anyone regardless of how hot they are because I'm aromantic/asexual.

• I just am 😊

• Yes without hesitation