What to do with old backstage passes? Would they be worth anything?

I have an old backstage pass from Justin Timberlake and Jay Z Legends of the summer stadium tour from 2013. and JT's 20/20 tour from 2014. They have just been sitting in a box with other concert tickets. They were not available to the general public but my aunt knew someone and we got them for free. Should I keep them or try selling them? Would anyone buy them?

11d **********************
11d *****************

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to go to Legends of the summer in Hershey, PA. It was sold out within an hour of the damn tickets going on sale! Anyways to answer, yeah you should sell them for $50 each. They are rare! I am jealous you got backstage passes!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I WANTED TO GO TO L. O. T. S SO BAD BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT AND ONLY DID LIKE 12 CONCERTS TOTAL!!! OMG U R SOOO LUCKY!!! I DID GO TO 20/20 AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! TRY EBAY FOR SELLING THEM!

What Guys Said 1

• Try selling them on the 10th anniversary of those concerts. Should be worth more than selling today.

What Girls Said 1

• I went to Legends in Pasadena! Our seats weren't that great. I also went to 20/20 at Staples center, much better seats! What was backstage like? That's freaking awesome!!! I think you could sell the LOTS one for more than 20/20 since there was only 14 shows total.