What would you do if you where arrested by the IRS for not paying taxes on money you earned in a video game?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Hire a good Lawyer who knows the loopholes in the law, so I can evade a prision sentence 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats okay, GTA has taught me that the best option is to just resist arrest and get shot at which point I will respawn with only slightly less cash

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Do my time, so not only would they not get any tax $ from me I'd get to eat their free room and board as well. I haven't paid taxes (other than sales, and even that has been drastically reduced by the internet stores) in my entire life and never will as long as I don't get a direct say on how it's spent and/or wasted.

• If only every last taxpayer, both corporate and personal, did the same maybe things would change instead of everyone taking it up the ass and simply bitching while getting robbed.

• Get a good lawyer!

• I wouldn't talk until I had I lawyer.

• What is IRS?

• Tax collector thugs for the American gov't.

• @Waffles731 Then why did they need the 16th Amendment (that created the IRS)? The country got along fine for 124 years prior without it.

• @likitb4istickit
      Because there wasn't a government agency to collect taxes.
      B. Because we switched to a different type of taxes, but the 16th amendment is just essentially part of section 8 clause 1 layed out