What would you do if you where arrested by the IRS for not paying taxes on money you earned in a video game?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hire a good Lawyer who knows the loopholes in the law, so I can evade a prision sentence 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats okay, GTA has taught me that the best option is to just resist arrest and get shot at which point I will respawn with only slightly less cash

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Do my time, so not only would they not get any tax $ from me I'd get to eat their free room and board as well. I haven't paid taxes (other than sales, and even that has been drastically reduced by the internet stores) in my entire life and never will as long as I don't get a direct say on how it's spent and/or wasted.

• 10d

If only every last taxpayer, both corporate and personal, did the same maybe things would change instead of everyone taking it up the ass and simply bitching while getting robbed.

• Get a good lawyer!

• What is IRS?

• 10d

Tax collector thugs for the American gov't.

• 10d

@Waffles731 Then why did they need the 16th Amendment (that created the IRS)? The country got along fine for 124 years prior without it.

• 10d

@likitb4istickit
      Because there wasn't a government agency to collect taxes.
      B. Because we switched to a different type of taxes, but the 16th amendment is just essentially part of section 8 clause 1 layed out

• I wouldn't talk until I had I lawyer.