Am I an asshole guys? Should I be nicer?

People said I was trolling. And they were even thinking I was picking a fight with them. Should I be nicer? I used to get opinions deleted almost on a daily basis some time ago, but now its at least a week ago since one of my opinions was deleted for offensive and antagonistic shit. This means that I am a whole lot nicer now then some time ago. But is it nice enough?

• No you are such a nice guy already
  • Yes be nicer you fucking ugly troll
  • we dont want you, commit G@G suicide (deactivate)
10d lol it happened again today. an opinion of mine was removed for being antagonistic.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't noticed that to be honest, I like you 😅

• I've never found you trolly. Funny mostly with the occasional good comment thrown in 😉

• Just don't get mad when they act like assholes back

• I don't know who you are

What Guys Said 5

• I couldn't choose one of your options as I don't know you. I can't tell you to commit GaGicide, that's just a bit far. I don't think that you need to be a crowd please necessarily, there's just more point to replying if there is a point in your reply. As long as you are genuinely trying to contribute something then just do your thing. If you're not then, well, there are surely better things to do.

• Listen man I've told you this before. You are a great guy

• Naw man, haters gonna hate.

• Lmao , girls hates u :D
    I voted A

• Just don't tell someone that they're an idiot directly, just make it inferable from context.