Is it true that white people look better in picture/video, because of skin tone they look more visible and define in the picture?

Consider amateur photography, not professional.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm white and I think I look worse in pics/vids about 95% of the time lol

What Guys Said 5

• i personally think that people with tan skin like latinos look better on pictures.

• 12d

That on professional photography and proper lightening, then their skin becomes more shiny and bright.

• 12d

Lol yea this. One bad flash is all of takes to wash out ALL of our features because our white skin reflects so much light.

• 12d

@BrighteyedAsh yeah thats true.

• I've never noticed this.

• I guess that really depends on the lightning.

• white people look better because of classism and racial conditioning.. oh and photoshop.. 😌😌

• White people just look good all around, liberal race traitors are doing a campaign to get rid of white people. White genocide through multiculturalism and if you speak about it you are racist.. Anti-racism = Anti white

• 12d

I guess "White people just look good all around" this concept is popular among Asian people. Based on general consensus, its olive tan which is the most attractive and sexy.

• 12d

White people looks the best. That's why liberals hates white people an doing white genocide

• 12d

Im not sure whether you yourself is a white or not. I agree that on average most of the white people are plain attractive. But in other races, those few ones who are regarded as attractive are freaking stunner.