Is it true that white people look better in picture/video, because of skin tone they look more visible and define in the picture?

Consider amateur photography, not professional.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm white and I think I look worse in pics/vids about 95% of the time lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• White people just look good all around, liberal race traitors are doing a campaign to get rid of white people. White genocide through multiculturalism and if you speak about it you are racist.. Anti-racism = Anti white

0|1
    1|0
    • I guess "White people just look good all around" this concept is popular among Asian people. Based on general consensus, its olive tan which is the most attractive and sexy.

• White people looks the best. That's why liberals hates white people an doing white genocide

• Im not sure whether you yourself is a white or not. I agree that on average most of the white people are plain attractive. But in other races, those few ones who are regarded as attractive are freaking stunner.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• i personally think that people with tan skin like latinos look better on pictures.

1|0
    0|0
    • That on professional photography and proper lightening, then their skin becomes more shiny and bright.

• Lol yea this. One bad flash is all of takes to wash out ALL of our features because our white skin reflects so much light.

• I've never noticed this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that really depends on the lightning.

0|0
    0|0
  • white people look better because of classism and racial conditioning.. oh and photoshop.. 😌😌

0|0
    0|0