Do you prefer to have a Bath or a Shower?

Shower

Bath

• Hot bubble Bath 🛁
    14%(6)14%(11)Vote14%(5)
  • Warm shower 🚿
    48%(20)58%(46)Vote70%(26)
  • Both are equally as good 🛁🚿
    38%(16)28%(22)Vote16%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• Those gifs are unbelievable as they are hilarious. Usually animals shy away from water treatment of any kind, yet the dog and monkey are like in shangri la heaven haha.

But showers all the way for me.

• Haha I love them too, the chimp is so cute lol

• Haha the cutest, he's like trying to grab water lol. He's lije maybe if I reach higher... almooost got it... nope XD

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• A shower is functional for me- I take a shower to get clean. A bath on the other hand is something I do to relax. My house has a 100 year old cast iron clawfoot tub that is perfect for that. I like to soak for hours listening to podcasts.

• Great gifs!!!

• I can't even remember the last time I had a bath. Always shower.

• A shower if I need to be clean.
    A Bath, if I'm in one of those bad spots and I need to lay back and listen to an audiobook

• Shower, especially when I have a friend with me. Never was a fan of dirty bath water and soap scum resettling on my skin. Unless of course Barbara Eden specifically wanted a bath and not a shower with me (then I'd happily drink said bath water, even if it did give me the runs).

• I prefer a warm shower because my legs are too long to fit inside of most baths and inside a bath I am basically washing myself in my own filth.

• Bath is definitely the best.

• I have a Whirlpool hot tub I hardly use it so I prefer a shower

• I don't fit in most baths. The ones i've been in are made for people a foot shorter than me.

• Funny you ask that. I actually like a bath, but bathtubs today are WAY too shallow. An old claw and foot standalone tub is the only way to relax unless it's a Jacuzzi type bath.

• Rarely do I have time to actually time for a bath

• I prefer to shower because it's faster

• I prefer a warm shower. I'd only do a hot bubble bath if I desperately need to.

• depends on the time and who i'm with

• Shower

What Girls Said 15

• On a daily basis, I prefer a shower.

• I generally prefer our shower.

• shower, once in a blue moon maybe a bath, but usually because im not feeling well

• Bath, it can be more fun :P

• Definitely shower. On the rare occasion that I take a bath, it always ends in a shower anyways

• I never feel like I've gotten clean after a bath- I shower to get clean, take a bath to relax.

• True... I mean you are kind of just sitting there wallowing in your own filth lol

• Shower. I hate baths. Your fingers get print, you get cold because your body adjusts to the water temp and I get my hair in soapy water. No thanks

• Scolding hot 30 minutes showers are nice.

• Both are good. But for now, I can only take showers. :(

• Shower.

• Only bath, I hate shower I get cold easily with it

• I prefer a bath 🛁

• Both are equally as good 🛁🚿.

• Showers.

• Shower, but sometimes a hot bubble bath

• if I have time, a bath without questions