What do you think of people who pretend that they don't care when they do care?

Most Helpful Girl

• In denial ab they're own feelings, and not honest with themselves, if you have feelings show them

Most Helpful Guy

• They care so much that it hurts and they're in denial about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes, it's funny to watch others freak out over your comment.

So, placing one doesn't necessarily mean you care. Just seeing how many people you can rile up. ;P

^-^ #AmIGoodOrWhat

What Guys Said 4

• I think that people are complex, and that it is in this complexity that all sorts of behaviors can be seen. More often than not, it is those people who claim they don't care, that care the most. The facade is all presented as a defense mechanism deployed to help them avoid the pain of caring and then being hurt as a result. Caring is not always an easy thing, and there are those who see it as a weakness, unfortunately sometimes caring people are taken advantage of which is why they develop the defenses (not caring) that they do. Perhaps some of this would change if our perceptions about caring changed. Caring takes both perception and strength, I would hope that if these sorts of statements are made that maybe there will be less risk involved in caring, both for ourselves and others.

• #WeakSauce , which is funny because people who do this try SO DAMN HARD to come off as strong. But in fact they are scared of their own feelings, which is a weakness.

• I don't think leaving a comment they don't care doesn't mean they do truly care.

It's just a form of communication since they can't telepathically pass on the info that they don't care

• I care, even though I don't actually care.