I like my teacher, what do I do?

1|0
4|19

What Guys Said 19

• I can see how he would feel the same about you he has more to lose there is nothing you can do wait till you leave school then approach him then or he could get the sack and I doubt he would take that risk for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do anything. It would be very disrespectful, since he's a teacher, he's not allowed to have any kind of intimate relationship with a student.

It's not that he is the perfect one, just find someone else older, same kind of person if that's your thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is he? Is he married? How long before you graduate?

0|0
    0|0
    • 11d

He's 23, no he's not married and a year

• 11d

Do you want to do something that could could cause him to lose his job and be banned from teaching for the remainder of his life? Wait until you graduate to approach him.

• Play with yourself while thinking about him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Find someone your age. Your relationship would be illegal and could get him fired or even arrested depending on the state even if you are at the age of consent.

Do a lot of other students find him attractive too?

0|0
    0|0
  • How is your Teacher?

0|0
    0|0
  • dont o anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. He'll get fired whether or not you're 18 or above. No high school would let a teacher date a student.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave him alone. Last thing he'd want to do is risk his career for a hussie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck him jarry, fuck him

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him... the good way lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Choke on his knob.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you don't ask you don't get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look him up on Facebook, and the day you finish school (so he won't get fired) add him and ask him out. Maybe first ask him if he has a Facebook account and if he would add a student at the end of the school year.
    He will know you like him, and if he says he will add you, he probably likes you too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, you will get him fired, even if there's a rumor of him going out with a student he might lose his job, find someone your age and have some fun, leave older guys to their own things ( specially if he's your teacher)

0|0
    0|0
  • Graduate, then if you still like him when he's not kind of your boss. Feel free to ask him out, albeit it might be mostly embarrassing for you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing, he's probably at least 10 years older then you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Find a student or someone that isn't part of school faculty

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, don't fuck up his career.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing.
    Stay professional
    don't make it an obsession

0|0