How do you stay out of stress when you're in college?

hey i need some advice. im a fashion student and i have lots of assignment and i usually stay up late til 3 or 4 am. i barely get in touch with my friends in junior high school and say no when they ask me to hang out. im scared if i dont get my work done on time. sometimes i spend lots of time spacing out and dont know how to stop it. how do you manage stress?

What Guys Said 6

• My biggest problem is I actually isolate myself when I'm under stress, get more horny and more impulsive. I try to channel that with workouts/gym, but otherwise I stay away from all social interaction. I'm also figuring out how else to deal with it, but I picked up my guitar the other day and lay off the computer and it seemed to help.

So maybe reconnect with something you used to do or find another new activity entirely to do exlusively when you're under stress.

• hang out with ur friends

• For me, I just go up to a group of people and yell "OMG, Is a BABY JESUS!" with Italian accent and walk away.

• I went to the gym

• I go to the gym or listen to music

• I am not very stressed. When I am, I like to shoot.

What Girls Said 2

• Hang out with your friends sometimes when they contact you. You don't have to go out every time they ask but do things that take your mind off your work.

• attend to some clubs