When a woman says another has a nice body?

How comes, when a woman says another woman has a nice figure, or nice boobs or butt or whatever, it's seen as sexual, and many say she's not completely straight.

But when a man says another man has a good body, or nice 6 pack or good legs or something, it's not sexual, he's completely straight and is just telling the truth or is just saying it's nice and there's nothing else in it.

Like men could look at him and say he's done well, he has a nice body and decent 6 pack and nobody thinks anything.
But if a woman says something like Beyoncé has a nice figure, it has to be something sexual behind it.

What Guys Said 15

• Lol at anyone who believes women are heterosexual, they are all bisexual, they consume 2.5 times as much lesbian porn as guys and it's is by far the most popular genre of porn to the female demographic (pornhub statistics,). "straight" women are also literally more aroused by the female body than the male body, indiana. edu/.../Chivers_Seto_Blanchard_2007. pdf (read that, it's scientifically sound proof). Playboy once did a test where women where aroused by a lap dance by both male and female strippers, while men where only aroused by female strippers.

Most women will make out with other girls after minimal alcohol, and will be willing to do sexual things to another girl during an ffm threesome.
    Normally the thing that makes a girl want to have sex with a guy will be non physical, non gender specific traits and will need these non gender specific traits to feel sexual attraction to them in the first place.

Female sexuality is fluid while men have a hard wired sexual orientation. Anthropologists say women don't actually have a sexual orientation, just an amorphous mess based off narcissistic sexual self affirmation.

Disagree with me if you want but there is far to much evidence (both scientific and anecdotal) to consider heterosexuality the female default, look up female sexual fluidity and see that anthropologists and neuroscientists agree with me (well I agree with them). That's why it's seen as sexual, as women aren't straight, and they are sexually attracted to the female body, while men aren't attracted to other mens' bodies.

• Seriously? this is actually the other way around. women can compliment each other and no one thinks any thing of it but i have complimented a guy's body before and both guys AND girls thought there was something sexual behind it. Had to explain myself that it just means its a goal, i'd like to have the abs or shoulders or whatever.
    Ok maybe not shoulders but i'd like the abs back :)

• 12d

Always. If we notice one has a nice butt or something, it apparently means we're checking her out. If we say she's got nice boobs, we're secretly bi but just don't know it lol.
      For guys, I always thought people just think he's saying it like you're saying it, goals and that's it.
      Even if not, a guy can say "nice abs, no homo" and other guys will just agree. A girl says "nice butt, no homo" and people say ohhh ok, that girl slyly likes girls.

• 12d

Yea both sides are dumb generally haha. I think it's just because they look at each other as different species though, not just another person, or that's part of it at least. See how people that don't think the way these people think generally end up having long and happy relationships too.

And yes, i did read it. I'm the Beyoncé gif reply haha. I did agree with a lot of points. Definitely not about men being in charge in relationships though -_-

• 12d

That was YOU? hehehe.. small world. we almost got into it there. but like i said, i realized i read nothing and assumed lol.
      The main point of that article (and probably more to come) was that men should be in charge, because women destroy it (and funnily enough, without even knowing it) I once had a girl ask me before we even started dating, if it was gonna be a "long term" thing... how the Hell, was I to know... It technically was kinda up to her (and me) to Make it long term.
      The only times i have been able to predict my relationships was in my "player" days.. but i had absolute control then,... aaand i didn't like em like that lol.
      In the past, Men were in charge and there was barely divorce or break up, and recently women have tried to be in charge n look at the heart break/divorce rates...
      but speaking as me, why can't we just be side by side?

• Honestly, if your worried about being called gay because you give them a compliment on their body/looks, dont be. If someone calls you gay or your weird for complimenting them, they are insecure about their own sexuality. As a guy, I have complimented another guy and get called gay I immediately know they are insecure with themselves. Im a straight man that no problem giving another man props for their body/looks. doesn't make me gay lol

• It's not that when women do it they still seem straight, it's more that it's just accepted that women have more lesbian tendencies than guys have gay tendencies.

• It's actually the other way around. Girls are the ones saying they see girls hotter than guys, being all touchy with each other, and going as far as kissing/making out with other chicks while claiming to be 100% straight. Just imagine a dude doing it lol

• 12d

Yea.. I don't mean that. And literally know zero girls, bar my lesbian cousin, who would be all touchy with girls, see girls as hotter etc.. No way. If girls found girls hotter than guys, trust me, none of you would ever have sex, why would you if girls are hotter therfore turn us on more... why would we have sex with the one who doesn't turn us on as much. Makes no sense.

• 12d

Ohh ok yea. Tbh, a lot do it for guys though, because lots of guys like it. Really though, I don't get how they can do it just for a guy, I could never lol... but then again, the shit some of my guy friends have made girls do, because they're so dumb and do anything to make boys like them... kissing a girl is pretty tame.

• 12d

I agree it's pretty fucking stupid. At least for me it does nothing other than avoid those types like plague tbh

• Yeah, this was a bad troll attempt... or whatever this was. Definitely not serious.

• no ı dont look for sexual things when someone says it

• I dont think this is valid. My girlfriend is into fitness and she shows me girls all the time and we discuss about their butt, legs, breasts etc.

• I'm sure it's the opposite

• Social conditioning. Yes I can say he has great body. Good looking guy overall.

• 12d

Wait I completely misunderstood it.. I expected that girls got away with it and guys not? since when?

• I thought it's vice versa...

• there trying to make people gay
    I say what I want

• Women won't sincerely compliment another woman. It's impossible for them to

• I thought it was just the opposite? Usually women get away with that without looking gay

• I thought it was the other way round haha.
    But no girls can compliment others girls looks without it being sexual.
    A guy who says another guy is handsome or has a nice body tends to be seen as homosexual

What Girls Said 7

• This is not true. Women compliment women all the time and its usually not seen as sexual. Its actually the other way around. Men dont usually compliment men on each others bodies, thats seen as gay to society. They may think another man has a nice body but won't say it openly.

• I have no idea, but complimenting another woman of her physical features/ like boobs, or butt makes me feel uncomfortable.
    I would not do so

• 12d

Yea, it is kinda weird. You know random women I don't know have come up to me before to say nice boobs, or nice butt... And I'm just there like erm... o.. k... thanks?
      But I know what a good shape is, like an hourglass or something, I'm not blind to it. I can see it as a whole, but not individual parts like butt or boobs.

• 12d

yeah, some act like pervs tbh lol

• Usually its the other way around. Never heard it happen this way.

• 12d

Yea, they say things like "yea women always find other women attractive" or "women aren't really completely straight, that's why they admire other women" or when we just say one looks good, it's called "checking her out" not just noticing she has something good and saying it.
      Guys can talk about another guys abs all day, and nobody cares. If people say anything, he just says no homo and that means he's straight again

• ı think she simply means nice body nothing sexual

• I've never heard this and compliment women's bodies all the time.

• I think that is absolutely normal to find another body amazing, gorgeous etc (don't care about gender). I really dont have a problem to discuss with someone about a woman's body which is better than mine (or not). I believe that makes me more competitive and i work on me more and more

• I think it's the other way around?