Are the crushes you have in University very forgettable?

As in, you might have liked (even if it's a little) that person at the time, but looking back you realize it was not that important

8d What do you think?

What Guys Said 14

• I am soon going to get married to my university crush. So no, she wasn't forgettable ;-).

• Like the ones I had anywhere, anytime, some were forgettable, some were not.

• Hell no. Well I'm still a uni sophomore but there's no way I'll ever forget the girl I'm crushing on right now.

• I still remember my college crushes. On the other hand, I do realize that none of them were compatible long-term, so it doesn't bother me that I didn't leave college marrying one. Some ended up being weird anyway. LOL...

• I still have a crush on a girl from highschool. Met her in 10th grade, and it's been 2 years since we graduated.

Depends on the person. I crush on a lot of girls but they fade quickly... not her though.
    She stays on my mind for some reason. I dream about her a lot

• Eh. I had a huge crush on one girl in my college career. I sometimes think back about how much I liked her. But for the most part I'm over it and passed it now.

• nope

• If you want them to be

• Eh I still think about her sometimes 80 years later and still get depressed that I didn't get to fuck her. I wouldn't call that very forgettable.

• For me yeah

• Yes, the locker was completely crush when I throw a baseball bat at it and it stuck.

• First year uni I had friends, thus I knew my crushes so they were meaningful. In second and third, I had no friends, so attractive people were nothing more than attractive people.

What about you?

• Yes, some of them...

• i hope they will

What Girls Said 17

• The guys I've liked in high school were very forgettable for me. I was thinking about this (I'm in college now) and I was like "Why did I like any of the guys in high school?" and I came to the conclusion because they were guys that talked to me a decent amount and I thought they were interesting and therefore, I liked them. Except, I really thought about it, and I mean, I did talk to all of them, but I didn't really KNOW them and it was pretty stupid to like someone who I didn't actually know on any intimate level.

I think because of my revelation, I haven't like anyone in college. I might have kind of like one guy my freshmen year, but again, it was a silly crush and originally I wasn't too fond of him to begin with because he was kind of an a** to me in the beginning and then after that, I didn't meet any guys much and the ones I did, I learned that I didn't really have any interest in them because of my revelation.

I think crushes in university are only big if you actually pursue it.

• definitely. earlier this semester I had the biggest crush on my lab TA for Spanish- I even convinced myself we would somehow date when the course was over. when I found out he was engaged, I was heartbroken- for like a day lmao. also it helps when you meet other people, especially in a college/university setting, there's so many fish in the ocean.

• 8d

Fish in the ocean. I never meet all this fish :(

• 8d

trust me- you will. just occupy yourself- hang with friends, read a book, join a club or sport, go out to club lmao. it'll hit you when you least expect it. it'll be impossible not to meet someone especially in university. keep your head up

• Mine were forgettable. I had a lot of sex in uni and I totally couldn't care less about anyone I met at uni TBH.

• girls are much better at moving on guys do tend to linger in the past... we have a more realistic slant at what it was and most of the time it was probably nothing.

• Of course. It's hard to believe it during the moment because you're so into this person. But believe me, the feeling fades, no matter how strong it might be now

• Yeah I think so

• I forgot all my Uni crushes and I'm still in Uni

• I think very much so. They are very forgettable.

• yeah

• The minor ones were forgettable. The one I actually got to know and fell in love with? Not at all

• most are. often there's one that is not.

• Yeah. Like most crushes.

• Yes mostly

• most of them yeah, but there's only one that drives me nuts until this very second

• ıt is up to ur feelings how strong

• Yes, totally, I met some of guys, but, now, they are some else for me

• yeah, same as anything crushes