Do you care if people see you naked?

My roommate has seen my cock and buttcheeks a couple times now and he freaks out. I'll dry off in the shower and then hang up my towel. Brush my teeth and only then is when I put put on clothes. Sometimes I'll be on the toilet naked while brushing my teeth before the shower. I don't think it's that big of a deal tbh, wbu?

• Not a big deal boyo. It's just a cock and buttcheeks..
  • You should be a little more courteous and not give your roommate PTSD.

What Girls Said 20

• Have you shown him your rear gloot spread?

• No, I look good nakd : ) nothing to be traumatised bout here. 💁🏻

• I don't care if someone sees me naked, but you should respect your roommates right to not want to see you butt naked lol. If he's shown he's uncomfortable with it I'd stop doing it.

• Yes. No one has ever seen me completely naked since I was a kid.
    No one has seen me topless except for my Mother, gynecologists, a friend and sisters.

• 5d

Baha sometimes I think that you're so pure.. You haven't even seen yourself naked.

• 5d

Lmao nice sarcasm 😅
      I'm just not comfortable being naked in front of people because I feel ashamed

• 5d

Ashamed? Cmon I bet you look joocy dude.

• I look good naked XD so I like to flaunt it lol
    just picture travelling with your girlfriends and you re all in the same room haha

• Technically yes it is just basic body parts, but some people aren't comfortable, or aren't quite in touch with their sexualities that they feel uncomfortable when seeing the same genders body parts. I'd say to be courteous for this one because he sounds like he isn't going to get over it any time soon.

• Lol hells yeah. That's VIP stuff.

• Haha, I would care about showing off to most people. However, you do you. :P

• No big deal for me but I try to be respectful if they aren't like that. All of my close girl friends have seen me naked-lol.

• You're so gay dude.

• I don't think it's a big deal for me and certain people but a guy definitely doesn't want to see another guy lol

• I'm really weird about people seeing me naked but all my friends were naked all the time in the apt. Idc if I see it. But I wouldn't do it lol

• Depends... I don't have a problem with my boyfriend, female family members, and female ot gay friends seeing me naked.

• I've accidentally flashed friends my boobs and ass enough times to not really care anymore.

• Does he look like Jerry Sandusky?

• I don't care if people see me naked. Not that I go around everywhere looking to show people my bits though, either.

• I look good naked but I'm still not going to parade around in front of others.

• Yes I care, otherwise I would show off my body to the world

• Depends
    My gucci hoes have seen my bobbies several times
    And my buttcheeks

• Depends who. Generally if it's not guys I don't care

What Guys Said 16

• I saw my college roommate nude all the time, and he saw me nude as well. We have the same parts and it's easier to not care and not worry about being covered constantly. We both slept nude as well.

• Nigga, just say you're gay 😂. It's ok. It's 2016. Gay people have rights! Let yo freak flag fly 💁‍♂️

• Nah it doesn't bother me really at all and plenty of people have seen me naked before so I don't see it as a huge deal. Anyway people seem to forget that when God created man and woman we walked around naked and never wore clothes it's how we were supposed to be.

• Depends on the other guy lmao. Some guys don't care, others are the "WHOA BRO NO HOMO" type and get overly defensive over that stuff.

• You brush your teeth as you're using the toilet 👀😳.

• I dont care if people see me naked. However i dont flash here and there... its not nice. Show some respect for your mate there.

• Anyone see me naked they would die of laughter

• I don't care if women see me naked when they're in my home.

• Why not go the whole hag and do a helicopter in his face?

• Holla your digits bro lets get to know each other

• I wouldn't like it if a man sees it bruh..

If a chick sees it.. well I'd be happy for her ;D

• No. I'm naked most of the time I'm home. But I'm not an exhibitionist

• i don't think anyone would want to

• Close the door

• Yeah I'd prefer it not to happen, but if it did then whatever