Do you think life is predestined, but somehow our actions change it?

Do you guys believe life is already written, but in a way our actions change it? But in the end, we end up where we are suppose to be

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everything is already written. Your actions do matter, but in the end whatever is meant to be will happen.

• 11d

My mom is a single mother and she decided not to remarry. Do you think she was meant to stay like that?

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not PREdestined. OUR actions cause us, whether we know it or not, to go down certain paths And when we find ourselves there, we don't see that our own decisions led us there We blame 'fate.'

Of course, we can take action to change our situation, but that is NOT easy. It requires us retracing our steps and seeing where we took a wrong turn in our lives.

• 11d

But what about people who have gone separate ways. Years later down the road they bump into paths? Isn't that a coincidence, it is as if it was meant to happen

• 11d

No, we made similar life decisions, and they led us to the same place... it's not the work of the gods!

• there is no fate but what you make

i don't believe in fate because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

• No, because this take free will out of the equation.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a spiritual question and has no definitive answer. You should explore that thought for yourself and possibly other spiritual or religious beliefs, and see what kind of ideas you feel resonate most with you.

• I do think it's predestined, at least for me. No matter how hard I try to "get away" from my situation and don't end up in certain situations it doesn't work. It seems to work for a while, and everything is starting to look very good, but then everything goes wrong and turns into the very situation I've tried to avoid or I somehow end up back in the same situation I tried to escape from. Nothing I have ever done has gotten me away from what I now feel is predestined more than a short while...

• 11d

But i also hear that your thoughts have immense power. Whatever you visualize, happens. Basically whatever your thoughts are, you send them out to the world and they return. So try thinking positively