Things that make you happy?

What things make you happy?

Some of my fave things are listening to the rain, especially when I'm falling asleep (this is happening rn fam), laughing is the best thing in the world honestly, and I like hanging with my two cousins (we are like sisters 💕)

• Yas guurl I will share what makes me happy
  • Nah, I'm never happy

What Guys Said 11

• When my parents are happy. Old but good looking cars. Video games (still play them). When i hang out with the guys or girls (both at once is not a good idea since the guys can't control their hormones, but when there are two or more girls around i feel backed in to a corner - LOL). Making something out of nothing and etc.

• I grew up in hawaii. A majority of the nights we would get heavy rain. Every night i would fall asleep to the sound of water splashing on the tin roof, it was annoying at first, but then very nice. I don't get that feeling since i moved anymore.
    I listen to music instead.

• 10d

It's been raining for the past two days, I would love to go to Hawaii

• 9d

Depends upon where you go in hawaii, in some places it doesn't rain for months
      in others every morning and night.

• money lol. lots of lots of money.

• 10d

Ain't about the uh cha-ching cha-ching
      Ain't about the yeah b-bling b-bling

• Good road. Good motorcycles. Good food. Warm bed. And someone who I can talk to , from night till the sun rises.

• 10d

I've only rode on a motorcycle a few times

• 9d

Was it fun or scary or both XD?

• 9d

My uncle had motorcycles since he was 16 so when I was younger that's when I got rides, on my birthday. I remember it beinf fun, not scary

• Spending time with friends, texting people, paychecks, my dogs and cat, getting an email that class was cancelled, doing well in school, finishing a workout, going to the beach without a sunburn. Ya know. The usual.

• Fighting.

• 10d

Fight club? Wait, you can't talk about fight club lol

• 10d

That's cool! I want to take some sort of marital art class sometime, but usually people start that when they are really young

• 10d

Actually a lot of people start at all ages, I've seen young and older.

• Having free time and not worrying about anything important.

• I'm starting to appreciate my friends a LOT more

• playing video games, seeing my parents smiling and happy.

• Football
    shooting
    seeing family

• TarraDarraBros

What Girls Said 8

• - Family, including my pets
    - Friends
    - Sunshine
    - Music
    - Being able to sleep in
    - Getting off work early
    - Vacations and traveling

• Theatre, my family and friends, and food.

• 10d

FOOD YAS. Have you done anymore of those cosplay photo shoot thingies?

• 10d

Coolio, i thought those pics were cool even though I didn't always follow the outfits lol

• 10d

I only cosplayed as disney princess and an elf from lord of the rings. The other outfits were just simply outfits.

• -thunderstorms at night
    -coffee, blanket, couch, good movie and my dog sleeping near me
    -music
    -sunshine
    -a nice hot shower
    -seeing the sunset

• Dogs, my whole family sitting down to a meal I've cooked them and teaching someone a new skill they didn't think they could do

• Long drives in my car with good music and walks on the beach

• When the taxi arrives asap after getting off from the bus/ etc

rain/ esp if it's pouring/ but not thunders though

good reports from the doctor

• driving my car makes me happy rain makes me happy, snow is the death of me tho. I love storms, but I don't like driving in the dark in one. working sometimes makes me happy. my animals make me happy as well. 🐤🐱🐥

• 10d

Yeah I don't want to drive in the snow in winter 😪

• 10d

This will be my first year driving all winter, I started learning when there was only snow on the ground for a little bit

• 10d

the first time my dad took me out driving, whenI was learning it was pouring rain. I've had my license for almost 2 years now but I just bought my own car in August and I have to drive to work now so I'm hoping there's no snow

• Seeing my friends is one