Guys, Do guys like chubby or skinny chicks?

I know this gets ask a lot (I think) but I heard some guys from college saying they prefer skinny chicks, and I feel insecure because they say im not skinny. So I told one of my guy friends and he said that he prefer chubby just like his girlfriend and im still insecure about my look, back to middle school 😔😒.

21

What Guys Said 21

• It doesn't matter to me. If she's skinny then she's skinny. If she's chubby then she's chubby. Both are attractive to me. If I like her, it won't matter to me anyway. Don't feel insecure. Skinny girls are attractive but I've been attracted to a lot of chubby girls and the belly you will want to lose every time you look in the mirror is a part of their body I look at and find attractive.

• I like both, it depends more on the type of person they are and how they make me feel when with them. Nice feet is always a bonus :-D

• Without a picture it's impossible to tell your specific situation because everyone carries weight differently. I think the definition of skinny and chubby changes a bit as well. If you aren't comfortable with your weight work out and get to where you want to be.

• Both as long as not overweight. And you can be insecure about your look even if you are perfect 10. There is always someone better looking than you. Pointless to compare yourself to others, that's itself unattractive.

• Skinny.

• I heard straight/bi guys mostly like skinny chicks and chicks who are somewhere in between chubby and skinny.

• 13d

Man you know a lot of straight stuff, are you sure you're asex?

• 13d

@Stevan7 Yes, I'm sure. There is so much heteronormativity in this world that it's impossible to not learn any straight stuff.

• 13d

Just kidding.

• SKINNY!!! That's my number one criteria besides a nice face. boobs and butt don't matter, as long as she's thin and looks pretty.

• Each guy has his own preference.

• Let's go with skinny. I'm not into whales

• Not all guys like chubby girls and not all guys like skinny girls. Preferences are different from each guy. SO you don't need be insecure coz there are good amount of guys exist who like chubby girls. My personal choice doesn't matter here.

• We all define skinny and chubby differently but overall I prefer chubby girls. They don't have to be perfect to be attractive. Skinny girls can also be attractive based upon their overall offering ( face, body, personality)

• Muscular. Then a bid curvy. Last skinny.

• a little chubby

• Both. Just don't go too far on one side.

• mulamadhyamikakarika. Follow the middle path.

• i do prefer skinny some of my friends prefer chubby. but mostly guys tend to like chubby

• Too skinny is a turn-off. I prefer curves!

• Skinny women are more attractive to me.

• skinny

• Chubby I like something to grab.

• Nobody wants a fat girlfriend... unless he has a fat fetish. That should answer your question