Does you girlfriend or boyfriend know that you have GAG account?

Do they know that you are quite active on GAG?
Do they also have an account?

0|0
10|10

What Guys Said 10

• My wife doesn't have an account, but some of my friends do. To my regret, they also know about mine!

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my facebook friend who is a girl under 18 knows , I have a GAG account because I told her I have one. So she writes to me sometimes asking for advice. I have told some of my family members that I have a type of account where I need to give advice. I sometimes show them some content from GAG when I am online. Since my account is a public account I don't have any secrets about which I could feel embarrassed. I need people to read what I write. Even if they are my family members or friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never hid it. She actually liked the idea and after a few days she also joined the gag community. She is also pretty active.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend I would have no problem telling her

1|0
    0|0
  • What girlfriend? ☹️

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah she doesn't know, and will never know!

0|0
    2|0
  • No. She won't find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and I very much doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She knows, but doesn't have one herself. I talk to her about interesting posts

0|0
    0|0
  • Our gagging is unaccountable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• He knows, doesn't have one himself. I regularly show him people's questions and ask for his input, or show him answers to questions I may have asked that are somewhat about us.

1|0
    0|0
  • He does. He made an account too but got bored of it so doesn't really use it much now... I just show him the most ridiculous questions or ask him for his help answering something occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes on the first one and no on the second. I don't think he particularly cares. I bring some of the questions up for his input here and there. He has his own things he does... Reddit, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • @TheTrueLordJ
    Yeah, we're both pretty active on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • He knows but doesn't have his own. I tell him about interesting and funny posts and about people I like chatting to, nothing is hidden but he doesn't read my stuff 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently single but I don't know if I'd bother telling them given highschool relationships aren't generally as serious or long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't hide it from him If I had a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and that mofo neva wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

0|0
    0|0
  • vaguely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. Sometimes we laugh at the stuff on here together.

1|0
    0|0