What do guys think and what impression u get about women who like posing like in this pic?

What do guys think and what impression u get about women who like posing like in this pic?kim and khloe kardashian.

14

What Guys Said 14

• They will utilise anything to get noticed. They would probably say that they are promoting body positivity and are teaching girls to own their sexuality. Whereas in fact they are just showing young girls that you need to show your body to get attention. They are in the same school of thought as Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, etc. Owning your sexuality means selling it for profit. That's empowerment apparently.

• Like Kardashian. these people are desperate for attention, and think there is no such thing as bad publicity.

But most people would say that this is very BAD publicity!

• Their purpose to post these pictures is different than that of an ordinary girl. They want to be in limelight. They want to show their bodies. They want fame. they may be models. We as guys don't care. Internet is full of such pictures of girls who pose in this way. It serves entertainment value. Men likes to see female bodies. So hey get an idea of what female bodies look like. So they don't mind if it is by girls who are not related to them. it's just a part of life.

• We all know what they're after, only naive people don't get it.

• Exhausted from carrying the weight of her giant ass around all day, Kim kollapsed.

• weird. but i don't really care.

• Does nothing for me. I don't have anything derogatory to say about this woman who I don't know and (to my knowledge) hasn't publicly harmed or offended anyone.

• Attention whores looking for attention by trying to pose "provocatively"...

Personally, this family is repulsive to me. Nothing but huge ass, nasty hoes.

• I have mixed feelings.

• Attention seeking for no cause and I consider them retarded.

• Hot pic until I realized it was the kardashoans. They are ugly on the inside

• it looks like they want t eat each other out.

• My impression is that's a LOT of ass!

• I don't understand what it's supposed to be, but, then again, I don't really understand any of the things the kardashians do, nor do i care