Guys, What do you say or do when your girlfriend shows insecurity about her body?

26

What Guys Said 26

• Usually swat her behind. She may fake anger, but actually she loves the compliment.

I don't reassure her too much, she will take that as just trying to make her feel better, and think you aren't being sincere.

I try to be practical, and suggest changes in her diet and exercise habits. There's no point denying it if she's overweight... that will just make her MORE insecure, since she knows perfectly well she's overweight.

• I would tell her that her body is hers and it's unique. There is no perfect body out there, perfect is unattainable. Don't buy into the air brushed, photoshopped, carefully posed, filtered and lighted photographs that you see in the mass media. Besides which, love is seeing the imperfect as perfect and we are all somewhat imperfect. When you're truly into someone their body and their personality and looks redefine everything that you aspire to being with.

• Show her how much I like it.

• i tell her that she's amazing

• Be sweet tell her you're beautiful to me and you can tell her about eating healthy and exercising and just encourage her

• Feed her pizza and tell her "is ok, just go gym with me if you don't like it"

• Grab her, throw her down and make love to her until she can't walk. Then I say, "I don't know. Do you think I don't find you attractive? " if she says she's not sure, I do it again.

• I try to reassure her that her body's fine the way it is.

• Try to reassure her and make her feel better about it, obviously. :)
    This is assuming it's some stupid little thing she's fixated on.

• I send her to kitchen to make me sandwich.

• I'll show her how much I love her body every time I get the chance. Insecurity is a huge turn off, so if after all that, she still gives me that insecurity crap, I'll become uninterested. There is only so much I can do or say.

• ı recommend her to see atherapist

• That if she feels insecure she has to do something and not sit around and blame thin air. Thankfully my girl went on auto pilot the day she started working out.

• Tell her that you like her physical body and that you find it attractive.

• Alright, give me an example

• I would try and comfort her and support her as best I could

• Tell her that "I don't give a fuck I still Love you"

• Try to concentrate more often on the delicate zone and be very comfortable with it, kiss it as you can. But never mention it orally.

• tease her, of course :)

• I just grunt.

• It's not because of how you were born, but because of what you do.

• Just tell her,"that's one of the things i love about you".

• Why am I dating you? (If I thought you were ugly I wouldn't be here probably)

• I would tell her that if I didn't like her body I would dump her.

• pound her for days ;)

• dump and go to the next bitch... .