The first kiss: an unforgettable pleasure, or just plain awkward?

Do you remember your first kiss? Have you ever had an awkward kissing experience, and what made it so? Share! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Bahahahahaha yes. I mean I told my first REAL kiss story, where I kissed my first boyfriend on a playground (we were in high school and just hanging out there for some reason) but he tried to kiss me before that and it ended in disaster.

We went to semiformal together and he tried to kiss me at the front door, but I was so shy that I was turning away and he went in quick to try and catch me and busted his tooth off of my top lip and KINDA kissed me? It was awkward but not terribly mortifying.

What Girls Said 4

• I remember mine, yep. It wasn't awkward at all honestly.

• Yep, I was a reception (kindergartener) student and a Year 1 boy grabbed me to try and kiss me under the pillows on several occasions.

• It was legit straight out of a movie and so fairy tale like

• 5d

Sounds pretty good. Was the location also romantic?

• 5d

It was in his car lol but the feelings were so real and romantic music was playing and he called me the most beautiful woman in the world and asked me to be his 🙁💜

• my first kiss was awesome, it started weird but I got the hang of it after he twirled his tongue for the second time 😋

What Guys Said 1

• awkward