Do you want to be pornstar? why?

What Guys Said 25

• It sounds fun, but I'd rather write porn scripts. Actually doing porn, if done properly, would probably just be a lot of work. The more interesting porn is to watch, the less interesting it is to 'act' in. Fucking a girl I've never met before in the ass then cumming in her mouth sounds great, but pausing every two minutes to adjust the camera, apply makeup, clean something, adjust lighting, et cetera... that would ruin it. But a good porn can't be made without those things...

• nope

• Nope. Never.

• nah... it's not for me

• No definitely not. Respect to the people who can do it but it's not for me.

• Sure but only for a day

• Obviously it would be a fun job, but the pay sucks for guys (have to be a second job probably) And you are seriously upping your odds of catching some funk, not to mention the whole pregnancy thing... but I'd never hate going to work!!! HAHA!

• nope. cause actually doing porn is basically sex minus the fun but in return you get nasty infections and if you´re unlucky some shit that will ruin your life permanently.

• Nope. Pay is too low for men. Would have to retire before I could afford to do so. Post film star career would be impossible with that on your record. Unless I got Sins famous, I wouldn't be able to support my preferred lifestyle.

• Not sure, maybe. I d like to sex with horny girls.

• Nope, been there done that, got the T-shirt.

• 0|1
  • I don't want to be a porn star but if they have a lot of money , I could be their financial adviser.

• Nope, I'm not porn star material.

• Sure if I were a star. But I'm never going to be one so it would suck. I'd rather be the director and filmer.

• Yea.. I'd be the best ;D

• nah, don't need that

• yes...

• 10d

Do you have good body for this job?

• 10d

I have a 10 inch penis. Since you're a porn star can you send me a pic of your rear glute spread?

• It would be fun!

• why do you wanna be a pornstar?

• Could be yes would be no

• Dude you're fake 28 /29 year old account holder who will eventually deactivate his account.

• For shit like mainstream porn? I'd have to pass. Although it sounded like it would be fun because of the large amounts of fetishes available in porn. But I'm good, I would never want to be the star on camera, wouldn't mind working in other departments for a porn company though. Such as administrative or sales.

Two main reasons:

1. Because the pay is shit for men in porn in general, unless they are willing to do gay for pay, and act in "gay" porn. Which I would never be willing to do, regardless of how much someone was willing to pay me for, and regardless of how desperate I ever would be.

2. The diseases situation. Yes, the industry has improved somewhat with thorough testing for STD's but you can never be safe enough. It's still like playing with fire, if you catch an STD without a possible cure you're stuck with that baggage for the rest of your life.

Theoretically, if I was in a relationship and if my girlfriend would be flexible and open to trying new kinky things in bed, we could make our own sex tape. However, I think it's best to keep it private, although some people share their sex tapes with the world or sold it for money. I'm talking about people that are real life couples that made amateur porn of themselves together. We wouldn't exactly be "pornstars" in the mainstream sense, but you get the point.

Again, entirely theoretically, but as of now I am still single, so I won't really know until I'm in a relationship and depending upon how open, flexible and willing the person that I'd be with is to try something like that.

• to fuck hot girls! but truth is a have a small penis. can't become one.

• Get paid to fuck hot chicks all day? uh yeah. sign me up.

What Girls Said 9