Are you for or against premarital cohabitation?

• For
  • Against

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes practical sense to me. But if people have moral or religious reasons not to, then that's their prerogative

What Guys Said 27

• For, definitely for. You don't really know someone until you live with them for a while. Plus you can find out beforehand if you guys are capable of living together.

• I'm against it.

• 0|0
  • Marriage is useless, just cohabitate forever

• 7d

I'm 17 years in, and it feels like forever already.

• I'd say it's a good thing. It's sort of like a test run. Although it's more fuss if things go badly, seeing as you are together more.

• Against. It's this kind of immoral fornication among millennials that has led to the breakdown of the family and the dropping birthrate among whites. I'll be writing a Take on this soon.

• 7d

Are you a real white supremacist or are you a fake one trying to make all white people look like racist fucktards?

• 7d

couldn't keep pace.

An America under Trump is working from a position of much greater strength. Not only can we keep out foreigners who undercut citizens by accepting extremely low wages and taking federal money, there is no one that can contest us. Not that there's a force comparable to WWII's Allies today. Even the Phillipines, one of the poorest and least important East Asian countries, completely disregards the EU and UN. The cards are set, whether you want them to be or not.

• 7d

@JohanLiebert they failed because they were nasty and evil. Nasty and evil men never succeed for long. Hitler shot himself in the head. There is a success story for you.
      The national conversation is already getting turned off by Trump and by the likes of you (you do know that Trump is using you, right?) that national discourse will (already has) move back to normal.
      Interesting theory you have though. But you read have read history all wrong.

• I'm all for cohabitation, period, and I do not support marriage. At least not the one expressed as a contract and one where the State is involved.

The reasons for divorce are quite far because of this, so I have no clue what the fuck so many people are talking about.

• 6d

Do you ever plan to have kids?

• 6d

Not anymore. It's a possibility, not a plan for me now.

If you are getting to laws that abide protection for children or smth, we are also getting to divorce laws which might end up a long conversation. Just giving you the heads up.

• It's very important. I think that we only know the other person when we share the same place.

Essential for me.

• Is that code for "naughty sex" before marriage?

Screw waiting till marriage.

• For, it prevents so many bad marriages.

• 6d

People shouldn't get married until they've lived together for at least a year and have been on vacation together for at least a week.

• 6d

I like your profile picture~ ^_^

• 6d

Oh hi there, 😘

• I'm totally for it! Nothing wrong with a trial run before committing to marriage.

• I'm all for it!

• Aside from sex, there are a lot of things which could be deal breakers. Cohabitation lets you get a feel for it.

• I'm for it, need to know if both of us can live with each other

• I'm for it, because you must know how to live with each other. Same as sex

• For it.

• I'm for it, it's only logical to test the water and see if you and SO are compatible house mates.

• I'm not for it or against it. I don't care about it.

• For it 100%

• I think its a good idea.

• I'm for it all the way

• For it for next time permanently since i was married 17 years and not going through that again

• For. If I had loed with my ex wife for a month or two before getting married, I would have known she wasn't the one for me.

• Against for it. This is the basic reason to have higher divorce rates in western world.

• I'm for it cuz you might end up hating someone after living with them all day and that'd be nice to know before marrying them.

plus this isn't the Medieval era so ancient moral codes are irrelevant.

• Won't know until you've tried it first before deciding if things are going to ever work out.

• against of course. not needed to learn the person.

What Girls Said 11

• Whatever sutis you but it's not for me. I'm a bit old-fashioned still.

• kinda against it

• Personally nah
    I'd rather get married and the whole nine yards

• I'm for it without a doubt.

• It makes more sense to live together beforehand because that's not something you wanna leave until after the wedding, say for example you find out you actually can't tolerate living with each other.

• For, seeing as I'm currently doing it :P

• Then you know what your life is going to be like and don't have to get an expensive wedding and divorce

• Im neither for it or against it. Im ok with it and have done it.

• "Cohabitation"... lol

• For because like this you know the other people better; Like you can be friend with someone but when it come to live together it's hell because the both people are too different.

• For.. It doesn't really matter to me