Is it likely that you fall in love with a girl/guy who is not single?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably. Because that's just how life works. Bunch of cosmic jokes. Like giving a handicapped person a great desire to play football. Or male and female desires being innately incompatible. Or making humans the most important thing to humans and also the most dangerous thing to humans. Cosmic jokes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no.
    It happens, but I usually tend to mentally classify them as undatable if they're taken. Just like if they don't like girls (gay men or straight women) - I don't expect anything anymore.

What Guys Said 15

• I wouldn't allow myself. I have great self control over my emotions. It is forbidden.

• It might not be likely but it happens everyday

• I tend to fall in lust with ones that are already taken because the single ones tend to be left overs no one else wants (though there have been a few rare exceptions over the past century). Ever hear all the good ones are already taken?

• 11d

Some of them may take a break.

• Why bother? It'll be nothing but misery and possibly getting your teeth kicked in.

• yeah if u dont know

• Not likely, but because I would greatly prefer someone who was. It would certainly be possible, though.

• That is pretty much the only type of woman I fall for. I am like a relationship detector. If I like a woman, I can guarantee that she is taken.

• why would that affect it?

• yes. the concept of stealing a girl from another guy is very attractive to us. it's romantic

• 11d

Is the concept of your girl being stolen by another guy attractive to you?

• 11d

not particularly, but it could be considered a pride thing. show you're better

• It's zero percent likely because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• It happened to me before, and I was able to steal her.

• I never know untill i ask her out.

• It's hard not to especially if you are close to him/her at work or at play

• that happens from time to time

• I guess so since they always seem to be taken

What Girls Said 3

• Yup you can't help who you fall in love with even though it isn't right to fall in love with someone who's taken. It shouldn't happen at all.

• possible

• yeah