Why so much hate against black women, or blacks in general?

Why do people called them bitchy? What did they do to deserve so much hate?
Is it because of the stereotypes people hear?

Why?

5d *****
4d XXX

What Guys Said 13

• Those are two different questions.

The word "hate" is also inappropriate.

People have their preferences for whom they have sex with. I have been with one black and a half black woman, but I will say that they are atypical. There is a set of characteristics I find attractive and a set I find repulsive. It happens that a lot of black women have the repulsive ones, such as being ghetto and fat. There are some very sweet, slim, pretty black women, but they are hard to find.

As far as black in general, to me everyone I meet is taken as an individual. It happens that a disproportionate percent of blacks are uneducated, criminal, low class, and ABW. The black women I have dated are nothing like that. All but two were from Africa.

• 4d

"There are some very sweet, slim, pretty black women, but they are hard to find."
      I need to add "smart" to the list because that is important to me.

• There's not that much hate towards blacks. The hate is thee same you see for Asians, Whites, Natives, or other ethnicities.
    But we are tired of all the whining from the black community, to be honest. This victim mentality you and many others display is quite annoying.

• 4d

Whining? Really? We don't whine. It is in your imagination.

• 4d

You're just whining, and the MassieMolina chick is also whining and look the upvotes.
      Stop whining, goddammit.

• people are haters.

• 3|0
  • Because racism is the easiest and laziest way to feel better than someone else.

• I see a lot more hate for white people coming from blacks than the other way around. It's socially acceptable for blacks to trash white people, and they certainly take advantage.

• SOME people hate. Most don't. Tell haters to go fuck themselves.

• hmm not sure if this is true its mainly and American thing so i can't answer the only thing related in this form is that some black women are sassy but that's about it but again i was told this from an American

• Because raging assholes have this undying need to be superior to other people for no fucking reason

• I personally get rejected cuz of race sometimes. I wouldn't say the world hates black people though.

• to much social media

• They only like white men.

• 4d

Honestly... I am not trying to be a smart ass with that remark. I'm actually also black, and I used to only date white women. Why? Because I used to live in a place that that 98% white (those are real stats by the way)... so I couldn't choose to date women of other races.

I moved to Texas in '09, and I became highly attracted to black women. HOWEVER... black women always put me down for being black. I'm an educated man, have my degree, a great career, not into the hip-hop culture and I dress and talk properly. However, black women always tell me they want a white men because they are better than black men. I have been told that many times by black women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbr_vGhHHaE

She said she likes white men because:
      -They make you feel loved
      -The have goals
      -They Let you have a voice

Funny... I do all that for black women, but they shun me.

• 4d

Lol... are you a black girl and do you only like white guys?

• 4d

No, not only white. Latino, too.
      I have only liked one black guy. 😅

• thank thug culture invented by black thank single parenthood in black community thank agressive black women and man thank violence caused by black

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say its jealousy. Black people collectively have never done anything to other groups, yet everyone hates on them its probably due to jealousy. Black girls are the most feminine biologically with the most feminine features so in order to uphold white supremacy they try to masculinize them and say they are ugly.

But notice full lips, curvy hips, and big butts were ugly on black women, but when white women got them they were considered beautiful. Notice people talk about and hate on black women all day online, but one of the major porn categories is ebony.

People are just jealous because biologically black people are the most feminine, and that's they hate on them because they're trying to maintain white supremacy and they can't do that without putting white women at the top even though white women look the most manly. Shaped like men with flat asses, and those high brow ridges and square jaws. Manly as fuck. But in order to support slavery they had to masculinize black women and take away their femininity, and not treat them as women that way they can support slavery if you say an entire race is manly and are made to do work.

Scientifically its been shown over and over. Also blacks don't make more testosterone they make more estrogen than other races. Higher estrogen is responsible for uterine fibroids, darker skin, prostate cancer, and higher bone density. All things blacks have. I can show you all the studies showing this if you disagree.

Black girls really are the best (I'm Latina who's 1/4 black so I can say this) Full lips, great hips, booty, round noses, round/oval faces, and sing dance. Their naturally what a woman should be but people hate on them all day to uphold white supremacy and try to tear them down and say their ugly when in reality they're the most beautiful race.

But like I said people hate on them.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2198080-are-african-blacks-their-descendents-the-most-biologically-feminine

• Let me make this very clear on that subject. The way how a lot of them have been raised especially in a broken home, often to single mothers, without a father, or with a father who is either very abusive, into drugs, cheating, or basically using the mother for sex, etc, it is A LOT of things going on since the days of slavery and the death of Martin Luther King Jr.

With the increase of poverty, children born out of wedlock, school dropouts, etc, its a major problem since those days. Its even worse because generally speaking the man makes more money financially than the woman in all areas of their careers. Which is even more of a strain on these women. Many of them are into the 'Black' pride and stuff that should not be. That is in fact very off putting when she should just be a woman. No such thing as being Black or White. There are human beings and human's are a race of species. But most of it shows more truth than just stereotypes. Its more so of an attitude and less likely to respect men. Not all are like this, but the vast majority are. As a person of mixed ethnicity, and supposedly 'black', I have to say that this is not stereotypes all the time but truth. Especially when they have the ghetto mentality. Those are the ones I dislike and stay away from. I say the term follows the: "You can take the person out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of them."

• 5d

Same for other races, not just blacks.

• 4d

You are already convinced. And you seriously have the nerve to call me a lune? Why are you talking to a lune then, huh? How am I not seeing you any different preaching about me hating myself. This is why I keep away from people who think like you do. I'm not here for childish debate. And what you're doing is extremely childish and you're supposed to a be young adult. If you can't debate without feeling offended then don't debate. You want to believe in the media and stereotypes that's on you if you want to claim I do, because I don't. I came from 'the ghetto' I know what it's like having people shooting at 10, 11, 12, 2am in the morning. Right in front of your own backyard. Police right across the street, yet nobody did anything. I'm going by experience and interpersonal experience, not just history or what you see on the news.

• 4d

Know what you're talking about before you speak.

• I don't know. I get called a bitch all the time and that I have an attitude problem and that's before I even open my mouth. And I've been called uneducated. Meanwhile, with my Bachelor's Degree in EDUCATION... -.-

• Literally, some of the sweetest people I have met have been black ladies.

• People call black women bitchy because they're bitchy. I learned from working as a restaurant server that black women will complain and act nasty to get free stuff, and they rarely tipped at all.

• I don't know but by stereotyping it just adds fuel to the fire

• 5d

Yes, that is true.

• Black people are wonderful

• This stupid idea that real black women have to be loud, obnoxious and sassy, I think. Black women are like anybody else - they come in all types.