How do I tell this guy to leave me alone, but nicely?

So this guy at school has started to hang around with me and it's been like this for about 2 weeks. He's told me some stuff about him and I keep getting the feeling that he has a 'thing' for me, even though I just got out of a serious relationship. I've told him that I don't want anything right now. I don't know how to tell him to leave me alone, because I don't want anything to do with him because of his past which is quite dark. I just can't handle that kind of info when I know a person. I have my own ghosts and I should only try to take care of my own ghosts, not anyone else's.
I can be a bit of a b*tch at times but I don't want to say anything so that it will come and either haunt me later, or result in any consequences for me...
So, how can I tell him to piss off?

What Guys Said 3

• This is touchy. I would tell him that you have a dark past, and as a result you have chosen to only go with guys who represent the lighter side of life, or the darkness will drag you both down.

Dont elaborate on what your darkness is. Just say that you're trying to get away from it and that's why you won't discuss it.

• tell him u have boyfriend

• "Sorry, I'm with someone else"

What Girls Said 0