Why do the most of the guys like blonde and stupid brunnets?

I want to know. No one goes too me, They just look weird on me

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly. You seem to have a nice face. But you are very overweight. Men and women do have a thing about looking at people they find ugly. Hair color doesn't mean anything. People often assume fat people are stupid because they don't realise what they are doing to their bodies.
    all the best

• It's because you're smarter than the other girls, and guys are intimidated by that.
    .
    .
    Pffff nah, it's because they're hot, and you aren't.

• Ask why dudes like stupid brunettes... can't spell 😂😂😂

• This is not correct. I dont care about hair colour at all. I just care about the total image/look. If you look like a dumb bimbo or slut or too eccentric bye bye. Unless i see other good traits.

• Redheads are the best.

• I like brunnet brunnets, however blondes are not my cup of tea.

• Because they look amazing. I don't know I can't reject a blonde chick.

• I don't know either. I prefer redheads.

• I married a redhead

• ? huh?

• I'm most attracted to dark colored hair.

• I prefer smart blondes.

• I do't know, but I prefer blondes.

• I didin't understand the question

• I used to be blonde and now I'm brown, so, am I stupid, because of my hair color?

• I like smart blondes.

• nikki rhodes is my favorite pornstar. that says enough abou me and natural redheads.. .

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe it has nothing to do with their hair? Their overall aesthetic and... personality perhaps?

Calling people stupid for hair colour is a good indication of somebody who perhaps might be a bit too brash and immature to consider dating material. Look beyond the basics of what you see.

• How do you know they're stupid? Have you talked to all of them? I have an advice dor you: don't call other girls stupid! Never! Just because they are concerned about their looks and take care of themselves doesn't mean they are stupid.

• ı tink it is not because of that

• Because it's the only way for them to feel smart and gives them more control in the relationship. Seriously, I'm convinced that's why some guys date women they perceive to be stupid.

• cause you look a bit fat from that pic and seem to have a bad attitude

• Because you're not their type. Stop hating and judging people on their hair color.

• Why is their IQ tied to their hair color? How do you know they are "stupid?" I can see why guys like easy girls if that is what you mean.

• pink is the best haircolour

• who says brunetts stupid

• uh keep in mind that these "blonde and stupid brunettes" are usually the easygoing type, very social and easy to take to bed too and you seem like the overweight resentful and aggressive type (so not what I'd go for.. and most guys either)
    also not all of them are stupid, just a small bunch and the rest just fall into that category because they have similar traits are pretty and get along with them lol

• Just because a certain hair color doesn't look nice on you, you don't need to call people with that certain hair color "stupid". I hope you know that that was really rude, and you may want to take time to reflect on why do guys go for other girls instead of you.

• If that's you in your profile picture, I have bad news: you don't look very bright, kid.

• I don't know but I wouldn't complain