A question for the blind people, how do you know when to stop wiping after going to the bathroom 🚽?

Please I want answers only from blind people.

I am very curious about this. How do you manage? How do you know when to stop wiping?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good thing i just learned how to use the accessibility features of my laptop or i never would have been able to answer this important question.

In the even you weren't aware, most toilets these days come equipped with a wipe detection sensor that tell you when you've completed your job. Its really handy for blind people that can't see their ass to make sure its clean.

Most Helpful Guy

• How will blind people see this question? seriously dude... really?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 6

• I remember seeing a user on here who said he was blind, but I can't remember his username.

I want to say it was blue coyote, but it could be someone else 😕

• Not blind, but if you clean your ass with water and soap (like you're supposed to do if you want a clean butthole), it doesn't matter how much you wipe. Wipe 2-3 times with paper, and then use water and soap.
    xD

• they can feel it

• Hahaha. Love it.

• Lmao

• How are they supposed to see this question?