Would you continue dating someone who'd previously been arrested for murder?

Scenario:

You discover the person you're dating had been arrested in the past , twice for the same crime, in connection with a murder - a shooting

There wasn't a motive or any evidence, but the police accused the person because they were the last one to see the victim alive , and they both had connections to the criminal underworld.

The judge threw the case out, and the person was awareded £50.000 compensation for wrongful arrest

Although there wasn't sufficient evidence , some people are still under the assumption the person is guilty. Would you still date that person? 😕

Would you believe their word or rumours and gossip?

What Guys Said 7

• I would date her. Innocent people get accused of BS all the time. And some people are so dumb that even when the real criminal is caught and even confesses, they still believe that the first person did it.
    Think about it. Whenever someone gets arrested or accused of something and you see it on TV, do people say, "I wonder if they did it?" Or do they automatically think the person is guilty when they haven't even seen any evidence? Many people automatically think someone is guilty if they are accused. When on a jury, I would never convict someone without physical proof because realistically, people can SAY anything they want and it doesn't make it true.
    Plus, killing someone isn't always wrong. If it was someone I really cared about and they killed someone while I was in a relationship with her, I would even tell her how to destroy the evidence.

• 4d

I like your reasoning. You made great points. !! That's so true about eople believing a person is still guilty after the real criminal has been caught. Everything you stated is so true. Thanks for the great insight. I appreciate it.

• 4d

You're welcome. I've been in the jury selection and have seen how people assume guilt immediately. Also, I have a degree in criminal justice, and the law enforcement is trained to lie and try to trick people into thinking someone blamed them for something and try to get people to rat on each other, or even make stuff up just to get a conviction.

• 4d

. It just goes to show that anyone can be accused of a crime they didn't commit or even capable of committing. That's a scary thought.

• I wouldn't want to dat anyone with connections to the underworld. There's enough of that in my family tree.

• Yeah, I would but if she actually did it I'm out

• Where there's smoke there's usually something burning. Drop him.

• Hey, at least you know he isn't a boring guy, right? right?

• Because they were the last person to see the victim alive and they both had connections to the criminal underworld, I'd feel uneasy about it. But if I were to leave them recklessly I'd probably end up another victim statistic, looks like I'm gonna have to figure out the best and safest way to end the relationship if that was the case, and end it as soon as possible.

• What if the rumours are true? I value my life, she might kill me.

What Girls Said 3

• If he had a connection with the criminal underworld, I'm so gone.

• I wouldn't date them.

• not at all abort mission