Girls, Am I pregnant?

For the last month or so, I have been experiencing nausea, vomiting, constipation, occasional diarrhea, tender breasts, headaches that are more severe than my normal headaches, sensitivity to smells that normally don't bother me, and other symptoms of pregnancy. I took two pregnancy tests today (11/28/2016) simultaneously. The tests were two different brands but both were purchased at dollar tree. One test said negative and the other read positive with a faint, but noticeable line at the suggested read time. But when I looked a few minutes later, both tests read negative. Is it possible that I just missed the positive reading on the other stick and then the lines faded?

10d Note: I am on birth control and have had unprotected sex.

4

What Girls Said 4

• It's possible you could have misread the test, although you may have the idea stuck in your head that you are pregnant, and usually thinking about something this important / serious will lead our minds to pickup a lot more on stuff (like scents, and other symptoms)
    If both tests read negative then there's probably a good chance you aren't pregnant. I have heard tests can be faulty somehow, but you could try another one of a different brand to get a better reading.

Stress can cause a change in bowel habits, explaining the headaches along with the constipation / diarrhea too. Over thinking will lead you to notice so much more than you don't normally do. If you are worried about it, make a doctors appointment and get a blood test to know 100%.

• 10d

I know for sure the second test read positive. I plan to get an appointment though.

• Have you had unprotected sex? If yes, visit your gyno. If no, I wouldn't say it's something to worry about.

• 10d

I have had unprotected sex so I plan to see my dr.

• You're pregnant

• To fully answer that question would be a doctor appointment i myself have the same symptoms but im not on birth control and I don't know if im pregnant brought two test and one of the test were negative but i haven't took the other test yet im scaried