What did you guys do this past weekend?

Pretty much as the title says. I vegged and played a ton of Skyrim. Going full mage this time since I've already played as a thief-type character and a warrior before.

What about you guys?What did you guys do this past weekend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I worked on getting futher in Dead Island, I listened to music, played killing floor online, and made a cake.
    Which I have consumed for my lunch and dessert, during these past couple days, Lol.
    Overall, a nice restful weekend.

• 8d

I've honestly played through that game (the first and the.5 followup) about 5 times each. My last character was level 71.

What Guys Said 33

• Besides schoolwork, I played a bunch of toontown rewritten. It's a game that I played when I was like 12 or so. I don't know. Now they have a free version of it online, so I'm basically reliving the past. It has a lot of nostalgic value for me, and I still find it fun 😅. A lot of the people on it are actually like me as well and are in their 20s haha.

Besides toontown, I did schoolwork. Unfortunately though, I reignited my addiction to toontown right before finals week (this week), so the struggle is going to be all too real. :(

• 8d

I feel you, nothing like going back and playing old games from your past. Their your previous favs for a reason.

• 8d

BUT A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS!

But enough talk, have at you!!

I've not actually played that one.

• 8d

As in I never beat it I mean. #duh

• Literally nothing constructive, I had a lazy one. A lot of sleeping and TV. It's been a busy couple of weeks with work and I just didn't want to go out. Managed to swerve going to see the parents which is good!

• Tried to finish Fallout 4 - I'm on the last mission following the Institute path. Also went to a party, drank way too many shots and talked about cars and Overwatch.

Specialising your characters in Skyrim is tons of fun. I did a full-on mage character too... kind of lost interest in her after I finished the Mage's College questline but here she is:
    http://i.imgur.com/g6cAhxq.jpg

• Played a bit of a new start at ES (High-Elf). but Mostly just worked.

• Refreshed myself by getting a lot of sleep.

• I played the Witcher 3 with all the DLCs this weekend :)
    cdn2-www.craveonline.com/.../...tcher-3-Igni-2.jpg

• Coursework... fml student life.

• Nice. A gamer girl. Heya! Me and my girlfriend did a ton of shopping. Christmas decorations, Christmas tree, picked a few furtiture pieces for out new home and had plenty of sex. Thank god for sex cause i was about to grow a vagina... (jk)

• birthday party, fixed pc and other than that a lot of procrastination on my work I have to do for tomorrow -_-

• adjusted my sleep schedule for night shifts, starting with a 12hr night shift last night. And I have to leave soon for work again.

Next weekend: sleep.

• 8d

Looks like you changed your hair colour. Looks good on ya.

You're going full mage? That must be challenging.

• 8d

Cool. I thought you were a redhead.

• 8d

Nah I dyed my hair orange previously and had a more natural orange/red colour before.

• Went to my work's Christmas party Saturday night and went over to my brother's house on Sunday for lunch. Rest of time was spent playing league of legends or watching TV.

• Vegged for the most part. Finished a series I needed to finish already, and watched a few episodes from others.

• I've been repainting the living room walls, and we've been trying to figure out how our new TV works.

• I have started playing skyrim again too this Sunday. I made a Nord warrior.

Skyrim is for the Nords!

• packed and flew home

• Been thinking about life... : /

• Nice set up you got there

• Whole lot of garden work.
    Garden ain't gonna look good by itself.

• I did stuff and went places. Nothing fun, just errands and played some MW3.

• Got addicted to studying but I'm not a nerd.

• Just did a lot of cardio exercises and bike riding.

• Got a Christmas tree and cleaned out a flooded basement😑🔫

• Sex!!!

• dope pic!! I am tried to unlock ing, unleashed potiental in xenoverse 2

• Visited my parents and youngest brother. Also hung out with friends from college I haven't seen in years. Bought some records and saw a movie.

• I've been trying to get over a cold so I can get back to work, so fuck all.
    So as much as I planned haha

• last weekend got a deepthroat bj from a hot chick

• I ate all the food and bought new clothes that don't fit me anymore😂😂🍗🍖🍕🍔

• I just got a new laptop, my old one broke.

• Came home from visiting my dad in Tennessee.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 17

• Cleaning, preparing meals and clothes (gym for today as well as my work outfit), a few long phone calls, dinner and a movie with a friend, and sorting/putting away the things I bought from black Friday.

Somewhere in there is a 2 hour long nap and time at the gym.

• We went out to a nice dinner and watched a marathon of criminal minds. Then on Sunday made buffalo wings together and watched football. boring but fun.

• Went out to a birthday party Friday evening. Stuff around the house Saturday. Vegged most of yesterday.

• Friday movies
    Saturday bday of my little cousin then dinner and drinks with friends
    Sunday went shopping

• umm (._.) ... i ate Thanksgiving things, I watched anime and i followed a cat becuz i thought he would turn into a hot guy cuz he's magical. his name's socks and mittens! \(^-^)/

• Worked, spent time with my family, spent time with my boyfriend, and ate everything... mehhhhhh my jeans fit tight from my butt.😭

• Hung out with my boyfriend.

• Work on Saturday, went to the cinema on Sunday.

• I watched Moana and ate ice cream

• went to a few restaurants, cafes, lounges

• I was sad (miss somebody a lot), worked two shifts and watched rom coms.

• I worked Friday and Saturday and then I went Christmas shopping on Sunday

• Visited my mom. Watched some movies. Had some breakfast for dinner.

• I was bored af

• All I did was spend money! Good thing next payday is on Friday!

• Skyrim is my favorite, but I've never done pure mage before.

• I didn't do anything