Ghost haunted my dreams?

Have you ever had vivid dreams that you still remember to this day? Well, when I was maybe around the age of 5-6, my mom, dad, and I moved into an apartment complex. It was a nice modern place in a suburban area. We lived there for 2 years. In a recent conversation about old memories, my mom brought up this little blonde boy that I would claim to see in our house. He wore suspenders over a blue shirt and pants, and he had a bowl shaped hair cut, he seemed to be the same age as me and he would always tease and be mean to me. My mom remembers me complaining about him as a young child. Looking back, I really do remember seeing him, but I always thought he was in my dreams. He would run around my house and make mean faces at me, you know, just acting like a little boy. I did some research and found pics of little boys from the 1930s, this is what he looked like. Ghost haunted my dreams?

This shit creeped me out so I just wanted to share it with y'all. I really believe that ghosts can haunt your dreams though, he was in my dreams every night until I moved out. Then I never saw him again. What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• DUDE I just dreamt about ghost while I was staying in an apartment in Paris and I thought the room was haunted.

What Girls Said 1

• could be true